Lt. Commander
# 71
01-31-2010, 08:21 AM
Beautiful post, I wish it had paragraphs so I could stand reading it.
Lt. Commander
# 72
01-31-2010, 08:22 AM
cry cry cry ***** ***** cry cry. all i hear, you little children ***** that the servers went down a few times. Ohh no the servers arent perfect right away cry cry, in 2 weeks everything will be fine so go drink your juice and play with your dolls and come back later , or dont i could care less.

Game rocks, had zero problems except a reinstall from steam but thats np took 2 hours, i did somthing else during that time
Lt. Commander
# 73
01-31-2010, 08:23 AM
so once agian
STFU nuff said
Lt. Commander
# 74
01-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
Sorry Isis only likes me. ( also can you name who Isis's owner was?)
I'm guessing English is not you're forte.

Lol, this was your response to a previous post. Please do not be so critical of others when you clearly do not know sentence structure yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 75
01-31-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasidy
It's just strange that you're so angry and yet you, I assume have paid them. I've had my criticisms of the game, but after OB I went into this expecting a least a little bit of a mess. The writing was all over the walls and we all bought it so...
Speak for yourself. I haven't bought anything. All I've got into this is a $5 preorder downpayment to gamestop. So, unless they get this fixed pretty darn quick, I'll be looking to move that $5 to my preorder for Fallout New Vegas and just give up on MMOs for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 76
01-31-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieScream View Post
Sucks that the server is down, but that's only because I want to play so much. Which is a good thing.
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it is we're playing, tbh. What is the goal? I didn't play long enough in the beta to get to know that and haven't seen anything relating to high end content philosophy. I'm in Tier 2 now and it is exactly like Tier 1 except there are now real cruisers roaming around.

So what is there to do in Tier 5? What do you do when you've maxed out skillpoints and are and Adm? Can someone point me at some knowledge?
Lt. Commander
# 77
01-31-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
cry cry cry ***** ***** cry cry. all i hear, you little children ***** that the servers went down a few times. Ohh no the servers arent perfect right away cry cry, in 2 weeks everything will be fine so go drink your juice and play with your dolls and come back later , or dont i could care less.

Game rocks, had zero problems except a reinstall from steam but thats np took 2 hours, i did somthing else during that time
I don't see how you could hear anyone cry with the smacking sound your fanboi lips are making on Cryptic's collective posteriors. Plus, it is darn hard to hear when one has their head that far up another's arse.

You fanbois never cease to amaze me.
Lt. Commander
# 78
01-31-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizaru
Why bother explaining? The OP is just another person who holds their opinion in too high of a regard. "This game sucks, but it was a gift so I won't be paying or playing after the free month." is a silly thing to say. If someone gave me a game as a gift that I didn't like I just wouldn't play it. But thats what grown ups do....
Attacking personally anyone who criticizes a game and never finding fault with the devs is what fanbois do. If a Cryptic employee ever takes a sharp turn, your neck is going to break.

The man is as entitled to his opinion as you are to yours, fanboi. If you don't like it when people say anything critical of your precious devs, why don't you stick to the ten forward threads? No one asked you for your opinion or required you to read the OP's thread.
Lt. Commander
# 79
01-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCrok
Ya know we all get MMO's have rocky launches and rough patches but seriously.. two crashes in a single day numerous bugs still in game and yet all the fanbois still praising Cryptic and STO
Stopped reading here due to your contradiction. Two crashes in a single day in a head start is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD in comparrison to just about every other MMO launch.
Lt. Commander
# 80
01-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieScream View Post
Sucks that the server is down, but that's only because I want to play so much. Which is a good thing.
I know the feeling. I had to jump off to go pick up my little brother from work. Lets hope the server will be back up before I have to work tonight.