Lt. Commander
# 21
02-03-2010, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niles Draconia
No such thing Dragio. Reason is right now I"ve unable to attend school and need to get that taken care of since I'll be missing 2 weeks of it starting last Tuesday when everything went to hell. So I have no idea what will be happening with it. I'll probably not be in game until march depending on if I can get the money to move into a place before then since I still have to pay all my bills for this month which will come up to about 800 dollars then have to add all the money for new place plus deposits ect. I'm probably going to loose my mind compeletly as screwed up as everything is right now.
ummmm what exactly happened..... if u would rather pm me on the argonus about it if u dont feel like t\elling everyone
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2010, 07:52 PM
servers being down suck
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-10-2010, 09:08 AM
quiet around here
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-14-2010, 02:03 AM
it has been but as i predicted game launch would pretty much kill fleet threads... i think these threads are mainly to let ppl browse the fleets looking for one to join.... but if they wanna join our spot here is quite bland lol... i need to go to the main page aqnd put my ingame contact info in lol then again they could jsut get it out of my sig
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-22-2010, 02:17 PM
no post in days this is sad
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-22-2010, 02:19 PM
guess everyone is just having fun in the game
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-28-2010, 01:53 PM
not sure were every one went off to but i have not seen much in the way of fleet mates online latly
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-01-2010, 01:50 PM
hey im in game now !! ... ok if anyones interested i startede over the lost in spase pub in ten forward .. come over and RP your charactor and talk about the missions and your red shirts dying and stuffffff
i plan on keeping it up even though its really slow now on here ... i think its good to keep it going since we had so much fun with it waiting on the game to launch...now we can actually talk about thing's in game ...Excellant
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-02-2010, 08:36 AM
no replys yet at the pub .. although its gotten a lot of reviews and ten forward is as busy as it ever was ...i just posted the thread yesterday and it was on the fourth page ..

whats everyone doing ?
im on teamspeak .. the only one on teamspeak usually !!
Draigo is MIA
even though the game is out and kicking @$$ ..i suggest we keep our fleet thread active..also it would be very nice if some of you dropped by the pub and hung out for a while while not in game , and RP your charactor
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Hello everyone. I'm in an aggreence. It seems since the game has been released everyone has disappeared. I just got into game a few days ago and I've barely seen anyone on. I thought their be alot of us on . I can't use teamspeak to talk to everyone due to the internet connection my parents have that won't let me run both without really messing things up in the game. I would have thought we'd have a larger fleet by now so that we always have folks online to play and do things like fleet actions and such.