Lt. Commander
I am looking for a tactical officer with 2 specific ground traits. Every time I stop in at Earthdock, the BO requisitions lady seems to have the exact same officers waiting for someone to adopt them. Is there any way to "refresh" of "reroll" what she has? I've tried changing instances and that didn't work?

Or, am I stuck waiting for a green or blue reward or transfer that has the traits I need?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Between the vendor and the Fleet Ambassador, you'll find the Bridge Officer Trainer.

You can use him to train BOffs with various skills, the common ones. Won't have the rank III versions that require you having certain skills raised to 9 to teach or certain rare skills that the non-common BOffs can have. But it should let you customize the BOffs you have to a decent degree.

You can also buy a BOff from the vendor or use one of the mission reward ones that has a skill you want and, instead of having them join, select trade to have him teach an existing BOff the skill.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 08:52 AM
No I am talking about traits, as in racials, not skills. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I want a tactical officer with both 'Aggressive' and "Peak Health' to be my away team ground tank so I can train her in Draw Fire and Grenades so she can hopefully keep some of the heat off the rest of us. I have not seen those 2 traits together on a BO yet, but it should be possible on either an Alien, an Andorian or a Saurian.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:04 AM
Draw fire is really bad from having it in beta. You're better off just turning your tactical boff in to a damage power house (they have all sorts of buffs like target optics) to get their attention. Maybe getting aggressive too.