Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Romulan Flotilla
Login

Captain
Cannot include alien (Obelisk, Orb Weaver, Recluse, all that stuff) ships.

Note: I use the same sentence in my two other threads, I don't mean to spam, I just want to have one thread in one place and one thread in another.
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Commander
# 2
11-29-2013, 12:27 PM
Talvath Temporal Destroyer. Paid 70M ec for a console. Also Mirror Ha'nom, but that cost basically nothing.
Career Officer
# 3
11-29-2013, 02:53 PM
Mirror Ha'nom and Legacy pack by a week (it went on sale not even a week after I bought it)
Captain
# 4
11-29-2013, 03:39 PM
ha'feh & mirror ha'apax.
meant to do it the other way about. didnt cost anything but time though.
Cryptic.
Figure out and address the players path of least resistance to reward. this one thing is THE consistent factor undermining all your efforts. be that crafting, raids or starbase projects.
Survivor of Remus
# 5
11-29-2013, 03:50 PM
Actually I've been pleased with all the romulan ships (got the legacy pack), as they all served their purpose, and I've got the option to play around with them (if I wanted to) at a later date.

Peacekeeper High Command
Bylar Crais - Zelbinion IV
Scorpius - R.R.W. Kharibdyss
Commander
# 6
11-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Add me to the mirror ha'nom list. The normal version isn't that great and I think the loss of tac boff abilities on the mirror is, generally speaking, not an improvement.

I was fortunate and someone bought the legacy pack for me but I think most of it was a waste. The valdore console is definitely worth it. Just about everything else is a write off. I like the d'd (cos it's so Romulan) and though I don't fly it much I do like the T'varo and have happily recommended it to others.

My perspective is as a sci captain though. I've basically got too much to choose from for the very small amount of time I spend in tac ships, and no choice at all in sci ships. In that light the legacy pack doesn't come off well.
Captain
# 7
11-29-2013, 06:40 PM
Absolutely none thus far.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Captain
# 8
11-29-2013, 07:11 PM
yea, pretty much.
the ships in the rom lineup that are technically 'poor', are the ones you can pick up for 10 mins worth of ec farming. which is fine, imo.
Cryptic.
Figure out and address the players path of least resistance to reward. this one thing is THE consistent factor undermining all your efforts. be that crafting, raids or starbase projects.
Captain
# 9
11-29-2013, 07:38 PM
Only one I bought was the D-Bird. So far I have been pleased with the purchase. Hope to get the Mogai next.
Career Officer
# 10
11-30-2013, 04:48 AM
I kinda regret buying the Romulan Legacy Pack. Of course, when you're just starting out, it's impossible to know what will be useful in the end. The only thing useful left from the pack at endgame is the Valdore console.