Lt. Commander
# 11
02-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cplcashcamer
Thanks man .
I sent u an invite in game, see you soon!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-06-2010, 09:32 PM
ADULT KLINGONS WANTED!

I've Changed the recruitment info for our fleet to the following.

We are a successful fleet of ADULTS who many have played STO during both closed beta, and open beta. We don't claim to be the best, but we do expect to win the majority of our fleet battles. We have members scattered across all tiers. Some play ALOT, while others are occational players, while still others are alt-o-holics and play both Klingon and Feddie, just to get the most out of their game. We have ventrilo voice, and sort of expect our members to use it at least when we have guild pvp groups. It's nice also to use it, to get to know each other better, friendships form, and it makes finding groups easier if your on vent. We have members in all age groups. From the low 20s all the way into the 60s.

I'd call us very laid back, but yet competitive, as we like to win, and when we lose, we find ways to win next time. Defeat isn't something that anybody likes to deal with on a regular basis, and certainly not in DRS. I'm presently in T4, and can honestly say when grouped with fleetmates, we have won at least 75% of the fights we have had. Don't PUG when you got competent pilots in the guild to group with and support you.

We like to look at ourselves as Pirates of sorts for two reasons. First of all, because they are cool as hell, lol. Secondly because we tend to like to do things our own way, and beat to a different drum. The Klingon Empire is fractured, and it's high time us rebels take what we have coming! STO will evolve over the years, and we will see more dynamic gameplay introduced. Piracy we believe will become something coming in the future as it is very canon in Star Trek to have pirates. And we will be on the cutting edge when that happens.

Come check us out. Visit our site. Send me PM's here on the forums even if you want. I check my messages daily. Come join the best Klingon Fleet in STO. Be a Dirty Rotten Scoundrel -DRS-

Guild Name: The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
We are Primarily a US based guild which mainly plays during the various US time zones
Faction: Klingon
Guild Mission: To be extremely PVP focused, with regular matches scheduled with other guilds, (once they fix the create your own que feature that is)

What our Guild can offer:
* A relaxed, fun and CASUAL PVP environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Ventrilo will be furnished
* Some Zone running, and mission running will also be regularly done.
* We have a 2nd Federate Fleet going also for your Feddie alts.

Ideal Candidates:
* Are mature, and over 18 years. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis.
* Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it, but must be able to at least listen if no mic
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode
* Skilled Player, or willing to learn how to pvp, and do it in a group setting.
* Excellent Attitude, No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset. We understand we all have bad days, just as long as it's not a regular problem.

Guild Contacts: Send in game messages to Chaktak, Anxxl, or Wrath. Alternatively, and preferred you can create an account on the website, and fill out an app. It will be processed within the day, for sure.

I look forward to meeting you, and flying with you soon!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-07-2010, 01:32 PM
We kill Feds!

/oh snap
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-07-2010, 06:26 PM
For fun and profit!

YARR!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-08-2010, 01:09 AM
We got our first Carrier the other night, will have another one here in the next couple days. I'll be in one by the end of the week most likely. Come be one of the few, the proud, the Scoundrels of STO!
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-08-2010, 08:45 AM
6 NEW MEMBERS IN THE LAST 2 DAYS!

COME JOIN A FLEET THATS GROWING RAPIDLY!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Visit our site if nothing else, for a kickbutt music player.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Tired of losing all the time, and want to start flying with good pilots and ground soldiers who actually know what the hell they are doing?

Join us today! Start enjoying this game for the awesomeness it really is! Become a winner!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-09-2010, 04:33 AM
ADULT KLINGONS WANTED!

I've Changed the recruitment info for our fleet to the following.

We are a successful fleet of ADULTS who many have played STO during both closed beta, and open beta. We don't claim to be the best, but we do expect to win the majority of our fleet battles. We have members scattered across all tiers. Some play ALOT, while others are occational players, while still others are alt-o-holics and play both Klingon and Feddie, just to get the most out of their game. We have ventrilo voice, and sort of expect our members to use it at least when we have guild pvp groups. It's nice also to use it, to get to know each other better, friendships form, and it makes finding groups easier if your on vent. We have members in all age groups. From the low 20s all the way into the 60s.

I'd call us very laid back, but yet competitive, as we like to win, and when we lose, we find ways to win next time. Defeat isn't something that anybody likes to deal with on a regular basis, and certainly not in DRS. I'm presently in T4, and can honestly say when grouped with fleetmates, we have won at least 75% of the fights we have had. Don't PUG when you got competent pilots in the guild to group with and support you.

We like to look at ourselves as Pirates of sorts for two reasons. First of all, because they are cool as hell, lol. Secondly because we tend to like to do things our own way, and beat to a different drum. The Klingon Empire is fractured, and it's high time us rebels take what we have coming! STO will evolve over the years, and we will see more dynamic gameplay introduced. Piracy we believe will become something coming in the future as it is very canon in Star Trek to have pirates. And we will be on the cutting edge when that happens.

Come check us out. Visit our site. Send me PM's here on the forums even if you want. I check my messages daily. Come join the best Klingon Fleet in STO. Be a Dirty Rotten Scoundrel -DRS-

Guild Name: The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
We are Primarily a US based guild which mainly plays during the various US time zones
Faction: Klingon
Guild Mission: To be extremely PVP focused, with regular matches scheduled with other guilds, (once they fix the create your own que feature that is)

What our Guild can offer:
* A relaxed, fun and CASUAL PVP environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Ventrilo will be furnished
* Some Zone running, and mission running will also be regularly done.
* We have a 2nd Federate Fleet going also for your Feddie alts.

Ideal Candidates:
* Are mature, and over 18 years. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis.
* Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it, but must be able to at least listen if no mic
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode
* Skilled Player, or willing to learn how to pvp, and do it in a group setting.
* Excellent Attitude, No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset. We understand we all have bad days, just as long as it's not a regular problem.

Guild Contacts: Send in game messages to Chaktak, Ansil, or Wrath. Alternatively, and preferred you can create an account on the website, and fill out an app. It will be processed within the day, for sure.

I look forward to meeting you, and flying with you soon!
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Did I mention we have Orion Women serving pie?