Lt. Commander
# 31
02-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Looking for a fleet?

Trying to get the most enjoyment for your STO gaming buck and playing both factions?

We have now opened up a Fed fleet to compliment our Klingon fleet for those interested. Lets face it, we all pretty much have an alt in each faction. Why not have them both under the wing of the same guild? Shared vent between both factions. Eventually we will have pvp tourneys between the 2 fleets once we get to be around the same level range. A great group of guys. Average age I'd say is well into the 30's.

Give us a look, you might love what you see.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-15-2010, 06:04 PM
We got tribbles coming out of all ports!

Free tribble when joining DRS. Join now before supply runs out!
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-15-2010, 08:28 PM
ATTENTION!

We now have changed our recruiting standards and now require those interested in joining -DRS- to join one of our recruiting officers in a short interview via Ventrilo before actually being invited into the fleet. This is being done to head off any future problems down the road with personality conflicts and help ensure you will feel at home here in -DRS-.

Any interested people should first fill our an Application on our Fleet Website, you can access thru my sig below. And we will be getting back to you in game, or try to get ahold of one of us. We require Ventrilo to be used when PVPing in guild groups anyways, so hopefully this will not become a problem for Applicants.

If you want to fly with one of the best Klingon Fleets in STO come check us out.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-15-2010, 11:48 PM
We have recently taken in some Ex-Fed players who we have had the pleasure of defeating in glorious battle.

Their exact words were, "Our hatred, quickly turned to envy as we fought you. Next thing I knew I found myself wanting to roll Klingon and join your fleet."

Another quote from a Fed after an engagement with our fleet. "I'll never forget how you guys ended my 5 game winning streak that night." After being soundly defeated 15-0.

Do you consider yourself someone who likes to PVP? Sick of losing more than your fair share of battles? Want to learn what it takes to really start doing well in this game? Sick of playing solo, and you want to hangout with a great bunch of guys, who really have alot of fun playing STO?

You better check us out! Oh yeah one last thing. You have to be at least 18 to join.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-16-2010, 06:39 AM
Morning folks!
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Anybody else notice Tribbles sort of taste like chicken?
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-17-2010, 06:42 AM
My bologna has a first name...
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-17-2010, 09:15 PM
The game is balanced! The feds just suck
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-18-2010, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraWolf View Post
The game is balanced! The feds just suck
HAHA Kira, yeah. Might also be the reason they tend to ball up and stay so close to each other. It's hard to do that if you can't reach out and touch the guy next to you. Might have to coin the phrase "Broke-back Feddies."
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Hello to my fellow Klingon peeps!