Lt. Commander
Server stability and login issues... It's pretty much a given, regardless of whether you're happy about it or not... probably leaning more towards the "NOT", but hey... What can I say? Hmm... The part that puzzles me is why, if and when an issue is notice, discovered, located, created, or otherwise caused by the proverbial "Cat knocking the coffee cup onto the hardware" scenario.... why there isn't a running post from the STO staff regarding said problems and announcing potential action being taken to correct said problem.

Nothing makes any given gamer more annoyed than the mysterious hocus pocus mumbo jumbo hibbidy dibbidy than being left in the dark like a blind man groping for his glasses in the middle of a busy eight lane highway. Hmmm... Alright... I guess I should get to the point, eh, besides wasting time waiting for the login server to fetch my character like the good golden retriever it was trained to be...

Please, for the love of the Great I Am... Let us know what's going on, how you're going to fix it, how long it possibly may take, and when it's been resolved... A simple Locked to the Public section or thread that only the staffers can post in would be grand... though I personally would think that the off handed interaction between the poster and the customer would be potentially riotous... Blame it on my sense of humor... I think word playing dry sarcastic witty banter is good for the soul... it helps allow for venting pent up anger issues and it's almost like having a digital therapist... without the need for your insurance company to get involved in and decline later on for some obscure "pre-existing" condition....

Right... I'm done... *pulls out his tail and starts chasing it around in a circle*
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogan_McFinn
Let us know what's going on, how you're going to fix it, how long it possibly may take, and when it's been resolved... A simple Locked to the Public section or thread that only the staffers can post in would be grand...
Agreed! OR is it just that, no one is there nor cares that it's all on fire. I've seen the Pope respond more often.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anev
Agreed! OR is it just that, no one is there nor cares that it's all on fire. I've seen the Pope respond more often.
well they do have a post from earlier that they would be bringing the servers down starting at 3am pst
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:22 AM
Or maybe their just afraid.... and can't find some one with enough nerve or guts to post a message to keep us updated.... *slaps his forehead* Heck... I guess Cryptic truly is as the name implies...

A riddle wrapped in a mystery surrounded by an enigma.... *pulls out his frontal labotomy knife from the do it yourself kit* Maybe this will help us understand...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Hey Doc... that was at 3pm... not at 12am now.... *smirks*
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Well, we can't get mad at the game developers because they have nothing to do with the servers or communicatin.. but we can get mad at the server people and public relations department! PITCHFORKS, EVERYONE!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 12:26 AM
Quite true Zejus... I totally agree... Nice haircut, by the way....
Lt. Commander
# 8 *listens to the Dev crickets*
01-31-2010, 12:39 AM
Hmmm... Silence.... Maybe its true.... Space is an endless void filled with lost Developmental posts....