Lt. Commander
Just curious if there will ever be a mechanic to allow klingons and feds to work together on missions and things.

Normally I wouldn't really care, but I love the klingon ships a lot more than the federation ones, and pvp is a lot more fun than the fed PVE content. So that kinda puts me at odds with all my friends who play feds. Would just be nice if whenever they wanted to group up, I could assist them doing their missions and stuff like that.

Just a thought.

Even lore / RP-wise klingons and feds still work together in the pve content from time to time, only difference is they are NPCs instead of players. I don't think it would hurt anything.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 08:49 PM
Epic Failure
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHeart187
Epic Failure
You haven't been banned yet? As for the idea, in theory, it sounds great, realistically, I doubt cryptic will get this going any time soon if they decide to implement it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binball
You haven't been banned yet? As for the idea, in theory, it sounds great, realistically, I doubt cryptic will get this going any time soon if they decide to implement it.
I rather doubt it too, but seeing as how klingons are drastically lacking content and only have access to probably about 5% of what the feds do, it would go a long way towards making it a lot more enjoyable.

As for that kid, i'm not worried about it, that's why I didn't respond to him. Don't feed trolls and they'll starve and die. Kids like that need attention and when you don't give it to them, they go elsewhere for it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:47 AM
They did it with Cov/CoH. Especially during holiday events (Christmas for example). I made a few "friends" with a couple of those "hero" types, they reckoned my zombies and grave knights were quite useful (this was before I had my Lich...I loved that guy. Always saved my bacon at the right time). *sigh*

Anyway, that being said pretty sure I read somewhere in a QnA session the Devs alluded to Klink/Fed co-op but didn't go into detail. It'd probably be something high end, perhaps endgame Borg Incursions or something. A place for all races to gather and interact "outside their governments knowledge" would also be cool, like a DMZ or something.