Lt. Commander
# 1 Servers DOWN More Than UP
01-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Beta is for stress testing the servers and figuring out whats wrong. We're passed that now. There should be alot more stability than we've been seeing the passed couple of days. Head-Start IS the launch for people who pre-ordered and everyone else gets Feb 2nd. Its our reward for ponying up the money early. Every time I've logged in, I get to play for a hour (maybe) and then the servers go down for a few hours.

Telling us you are working on it is fine but it not looking like you're able to keep it up.

Please fix tis already.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:34 PM
from a uk timezone point of view id have to agree there down more then up.Ive not had much time in game yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:34 PM
I wonder how many more people are going to ask the SAME question.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungus
Beta is for stress testing the servers and figuring out whats wrong. We're passed that now. There should be alot more stability than we've been seeing the passed couple of days. Head-Start IS the launch for people who pre-ordered and everyone else gets Feb 2nd. Its our reward for ponying up the money early. Every time I've logged in, I get to play for a hour (maybe) and then the servers go down for a few hours.

Telling us you are working on it is fine but it not looking like you're able to keep it up.

Please fix tis already.
Well said! PreLaunch IS our launch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyff
Well said! PreLaunch IS our launch.
It really IS our launch... we all paid for it.... they offered it... we should get it. Servers being down most of the time is NOT a reward for prepaying.