Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 12:05 AM
Geordi is smart. Maybe he can make us go.
Lt. Commander
# 12 head start really worth it?!
01-31-2010, 12:07 AM
Seems like everytime I'm home and able to play that the freaking server is down. Makes me glad I preordered so i could get in and get a head start
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dullorb View Post
We like things that make us go. Can you make us go?
i just watched that episode
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 12:08 AM
Would have been nice to have any communication from them. Bedtime and will look forward to more downtime again tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 12:09 AM
How about we use all...I mean some of CO's servers? I'm sure they have some left over to spare heh.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 12:10 AM
anyone know approximatley by when they will have this fixed? if its more than an hour i tihnk i might just get some sleep
Lt. Commander
# 17
Captain's log, supplemental. The Enterprise remains concealed by the server outage. And to my surprise, the Devs have maintained their position, waiting for us to come out of hiding. I have no explanation for their lack of interest in me or this ship.
Lt. Commander
# 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasn View Post
The server just ated itself again... It is past midnight in the US and there is probably only one person working the graveyard shift since it's not full launch yet... I think the employee is more frantic at calling the on-call server administrator than going on the forums saying:

"yeah... you guessed it... server crashed... no eta at the moment... as I'm the only one working graveyard shift cause I drew the short straw... and I don't have access to reboot the server farm and patch the software... oh god I hate my life right about now looking at all the flames and QQ on the forums."

hard for him to call anyone whens hes snoozing on the job
Lt. Commander
Seems to me this has all the signs of a "Vanguard" launch. Those of you who play or played Vanguard will remember a company rushing a launch and not anticipating server load and hardware requirements will remember. This weekends pre-launch was a serious dissapointment. Not sure if I will waste anymore money after the free 30 days I got will this mess. You got my 50 bucks but not sure you will get anything else out of me!
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col.Penopskot
Seems to me this has all the signs of a "Vanguard" launch. Those of you who play or played Vanguard will remember a company rushing a launch and not anticipating server load and hardware requirements will remember. This weekends pre-launch was a serious dissapointment. Not sure if I will waste anymore money after the free 30 days I got will this mess. You got my 50 bucks but not sure you will get anything else out of me!
Everyone is quick to forget yesterday when the game was up all day long with no server crashes?