Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valax1983
So i boughts Star trek online from steam and cant even downlod. Then when im finally download the servers are down like 4 hours! So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.
Yeah Steam dropped the ball on this one.

Quote:
Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC! Finally i figure it out and then BAM severs down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lost credibility here.

Quote:
At this point im so mad im considering cancelling my sub so cryptic knows im serius angry and maybe even sue for my money back and time wasted not to mention the anguish ive been through which is also sueable.
At this point no one takes you seriously.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InSanE22
wow....
Tutorial hard? I am not sure what I missed but I think it was actually too easy...should be skipable..

I agree.. it should be skipable...... and made more specific. I agree that it can be confusing for new players. Its hard for some of us to see that because we've done it 4 or 5 times already.
Lt. Commander
# 13
Quote:
So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.
Your computer sucks. It looks great on mine.
Lt. Commander
# 14
and lol;, how can you possibly die on the start? are you that terrible? even blindided i could do it
Lt. Commander
# 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forze View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
The sims are way to cool for the OP!
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means?
I'm sorry for your troubles, but this is too funny.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 01:20 AM
Go take a "nap" and have mommy check to make the server is up before awaking you!
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 01:21 AM
Quote:
So i boughts Star trek online from steam and cant even downlod. Then when im finally download the servers are down like 4 hours! So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.

Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC! Finally i figure it out and then BAM severs down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point im so mad im considering cancelling my sub so cryptic knows im serius angry and maybe even sue for my money back and time wasted not to mention the anguish ive been through which is also sueable.
Sue? Forget that, you obviously need to get yourself some mutated turtles to train for revenge. Either that or beg on a corner until you have enough money for ninja assassin training.
Lt. Commander
# 19
Did you pay attention too the tutorial at all or just run through it? The words on the ui that popped up and the voice acting told you what to do.

It really wasn't that hard.
Lt. Commander
# 20
Quote:
You're considering cancelling your subscription? What a blow that'd be to the STO community...
I, for one, would probably spend many a night crying myself to sleep.
Closed Thread