Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 12:21 AM
The sad part is that all you people making fun of him thought that it was a serious post...

When you see him say he died twice in the tutorial (something that is near impossible to do) you should be a little suspicious, but when he said "How was I supposed to know what Beam to Ship did?" when he said he was trying to figure out how to get on his ship - you should really know he's not being serious...
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 12:21 AM
You actually died in the tutorial?

rofl

Nice troll attempt.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valax1983
So i boughts Star trek online from steam and cant even downlod. Then when im finally download the servers are down like 4 hours! So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.

Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC! Finally i figure it out and then BAM severs down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point im so mad im considering cancelling my sub so cryptic knows im serius angry and maybe even sue for my money back and time wasted not to mention the anguish ive been through which is also sueable.
Wow, this is like the ?second? Person to threaten a "Lawsuit" against Cryptic...rofl...
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC!
If your wondering where you lost me it was this section right here. When I read this section of your post I probably got a message different than what you intended a reader to get.

My guess you were shooting for "Im upset cryptic sucks game blows...yadda yadda yadda". Am I right?

All I got after that section was your an idiot who probably has to have written instructions on the back of his eye lids so you remember how to breath.

But then again I may have misinterpreted the intent of your post. Or its the fact that I had no issues with any of this and found the tutorial rather easy in fact it was simpleton easy.

P.S. Really you got a Star Trek game and you don't know what the word "Beam" refers to? Its only been on TV and movies for what 50 straight years used as bumper sticker and T-Shirt fodder for a good 30. Live in a cave much???
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 12:23 AM
I seriously just rofled till I googled in my pants.

I kinda feel sorry for the OP.

I never played the game prior to yesterday had no problems i'm Lt. 5 almost 6 now not died once. *shrug* dunno man the game really isn't that hard I can imagine it being challenging if you've never played an MMO before. And if you pay attention to the tutorial it really does a good job of walking you through all the steps to learn to play. But on the other hand really if you've had that much of a hard time with just the tutorial maybe you either need to wait till yer a little older to play or if by some odd chance you are an adult. Well i'm gonna have to agree with another poster and believe you suffer from a mental handicap.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MewmewGirl
The sad part is that all you people making fun of him thought that it was a serious post...

When you see him say he died twice in the tutorial (something that is near impossible to do) you should be a little suspicious, but when he said "How was I supposed to know what Beam to Ship did?" when he said he was trying to figure out how to get on his ship - you should really know he's not being serious...
It occurred to me that it might be a facetious post.......but I did not really care.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Hey, did someone let you out of your basket again?
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Quote:
I dont know how to use a computer, all my food has to be in liquid form because food is too hard to eat and i choke, and my brain functions at such a low level that i think suing is an aproprate recoruse for "anguish" becuse of some server insability and my own inablity to read froum posts about steam problems or read tutorial mission texts

There fixed your post
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2010, 12:26 AM
You know that feeling when you go to walmart and see everybody there and realize how lucky you are not to be them...
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 12:26 AM
Can't help myself, am I the only one to assume, OP is just trolling or so? NO ONE can be so stupid to have troubles with the tutorial. Good god, stuck outside the earth place 10 minutes, can't find out what to do. Troll 100%
Closed Thread