Brilliant.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBHateCrew View Post
Brilliant.
yes i am

and i dont care if its a troll, gives me something intresting to do while waiting for servers to come back up
Lt. Commander
# 33 WoW a lot Of Rude People
01-31-2010, 01:37 AM
WoW !! the person was having difficulty. I like online gaming but you can tell the people who have no friends by the way they respond. If a person having problems your gonna jump on there backs LOL raised in a barn. totally socially deficient. These are people that cant relate well to others, loners, geeks, mental at times. Yeppers read the comments you can find them. When a person writes a comment like the above they are mostly looking for advice on what to do or suggestions. Or to find some consensus.

You should.
1. Provide them with help or tips such as links. the game manuel has been posted to the website maybe they missed it.
2. Some of the item they commented on for example sprinting was in the tutorial maybe in all the excitement they missed it.
3. If you cant help them dont leave azz comments like a few of you have done. It makes you look like an azz Read your comments im thinking straight up azz.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 01:40 AM
I'm so mad!!! ARGH OMFG!!! Why is it that according to the EULA I have to send mail to an address at champions-online.com for STO if I think somebody hacked the site?!?!?! Oh wait! Genius!! If they hacked the site they got the mail servers too. Clever clever cryptic.

Out of curiosity any atheists offended by the "acts of God" clause in the EULA that you agreed to?
Lt. Commander
# 35 Wow
01-31-2010, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valax1983
So i boughts Star trek online from steam and cant even downlod. Then when im finally download the servers are down like 4 hours! So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.

Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC! Finally i figure it out and then BAM severs down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point im so mad im considering cancelling my sub so cryptic knows im serius angry and maybe even sue for my money back and time wasted not to mention the anguish ive been through which is also sueable.
Just walk away ... if you can't understand the simple tutorial that walks you through things than life must really be rough. Did you read anything while doing the tutorial.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-31-2010, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonan
I'm a care bear, and think the world is full of flowers and love, and anyone who disagrees with me has a bigger mental defect than I do

there fixed your post
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-31-2010, 01:42 AM
ProTroll is successful it seems.
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-31-2010, 01:45 AM
ah servers are back up, guess thats enough for today
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-31-2010, 01:48 AM
Obvious troll is obvious.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-31-2010, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valax1983
So i boughts Star trek online from steam and cant even downlod. Then when im finally download the servers are down like 4 hours! So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.

Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC! Finally i figure it out and then BAM severs down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point im so mad im considering cancelling my sub so cryptic knows im serius angry and maybe even sue for my money back and time wasted not to mention the anguish ive been through which is also sueable.
Sounds like you aren't smart enough for video games. For your own sake, quit now and save yourself some money.
Closed Thread