Lt. Commander
# 41
01-31-2010, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valax1983
So i boughts Star trek online from steam and cant even downlod. Then when im finally download the servers are down like 4 hours! So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.

Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC! Finally i figure it out and then BAM severs down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point im so mad im considering cancelling my sub so cryptic knows im serius angry and maybe even sue for my money back and time wasted not to mention the anguish ive been through which is also sueable.
1. Steam downloads are not Cryptics fault.
2. Server downtime.. oh noes.
3. Try learning how to use your computer. Adjust settings. The game looks great for a lot of people.
4. Tutorial was too hard? Seriously? The borg in the tutorial are nerfed so you cannot lose to them.
5. Reading is your friend. Perhaps you should read the text that pops up on your screen instead of clicking next.
6. You can in fact, ask questions in the zone chat and many will help you.

I don't mean to be rude but most of the things you've complained about were petty or you simply overlooked something. And claiming you can sue someone because you could not accomplish an easy task is silly.
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-31-2010, 01:01 AM
Sigh/ another one who thinks he can sue Cryptic because he is unable to play the game. My heart weeps for humanity.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarquinrex View Post
there fixed your post
nice you think im a carebear. its just good manners. how would you feel if i seen you having a bad day and i walk by and spilled hot coffee in your lap. The best thing to do instances like this is refer them to the manuel or back through the tutorial. they were excited like everyone else was and ran through it. secondly alot of people were asking questions like where Sulu. LOL. So if yo cant help them say nothing if you got a negative comment you best not ask one person for help the entire game if you do your a hypocite!
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-31-2010, 01:07 AM
I am sorry I have to feed the troll, this topic made my day, I laughed so hard at 90% of your comments for the OP and ijust want to say Thank You All for the great pleasure of having you!
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-31-2010, 01:07 AM
Can I have your stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-31-2010, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonan
nice you think im a carebear. its just good manners. how would you feel if i seen you having a bad day and i walk by and spilled hot coffee in your lap. The best thing to do instances like this is refer them to the manuel or back through the tutorial. they were excited like everyone else was and ran through it. secondly alot of people were asking questions like where Sulu. LOL. So if yo cant help them say nothing if you got a negative comment you best not ask one person for help the entire game if you do your a hypocite!
Good sentences structure is your friend!

And i wouldnt mind if you spilt coffee on my lap anytime, it means i get an excuse to punch you in the face!

and its obviously a troll post, was just trying to have a bit of fun while servers were down
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-31-2010, 01:22 AM
Beam to ship means you will transfer to your ship... it's a term from the originial series and used in all the shows and movies. It can be very confusing if you're not even a casual trekkie... good luck with the game.
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-31-2010, 01:41 AM
Ground play graphics 1999? No, more like 2002, still bad enough.
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-31-2010, 01:51 AM
did anyone actually tell him there is a "use half resolution" option ingame?

imo you should switch it off
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-31-2010, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valax1983
So i boughts Star trek online from steam and cant even downlod. Then when im finally download the servers are down like 4 hours! So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.

Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC! Finally i figure it out and then BAM severs down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point im so mad im considering cancelling my sub so cryptic knows im serius angry and maybe even sue for my money back and time wasted not to mention the anguish ive been through which is also sueable.
I know I said I was going to bed, but I decided to take one last look. I'm glad I did, and all I can say is WOW. I don't even know where to start with this. I hope it's still up in the morning so I will be all rested, and ready to post something about this. I will post this. FAIL ( lol I'm using that to much, but it works for all of theses posts )

Also Say what's below Out loud without thinking about it.

I AM WE TODD IT

good night everyone
Closed Thread