Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Seriously now,

I got the pre-order edition of the game, at quite some expense. JUST so I could get into theheadstart and enjoy a nice weekend of gaming.

So far, I have managed to accumulate just under 3 hours of total gaming time. What for the HELL is wrong with you Cryptic. If youre going to advertise for a Headstart programme, at least make sure that the damn servers are UP, so that w can actualyl play the game?

Those of you living in a US TZ, or whatever - you guys might be lucky. Because it appears that during late night hours, the servers are up for me, and as soon as I wake up, till the moment I hit the bunk - the servers are down for me.

Amazing, earlier I was playing finally, and quite enjoying it, suddenly the server drops. I wait 1 hour for it to come back on. No response. I wait another half hour. No response. Ok so I finally got to go to work, I go to work for 8 FRIGGIN HOURS! I come back, the server is still DOWN.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS, THE BLOODY BETA was BETTER THAN THIS, at least in beta we can actually PLAY the game.

By the time we actually get to play the game - theheadstart will be over. Way to go screwing it up for us again. Seriously, Picard would be suffering from severe athritis by now from all the FACEPALMING he would have to do.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:11 AM
Oh and guess what? Now that I am back from work, I was looking forward to playing some more STO - TOO BAD! Its still down. Great kick in the nutz, because once again, I gotta hit the bunk, and by the time I wake up again the servers will be down - once again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:12 AM
It's not still down, it just hates you, every time you come around it crashes and you're ruining it for the rest of us.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:13 AM
you have to understand, that perpareing for launch day takes priority, head start is pure gravy
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:13 AM
We get a head start. Nothing was said about bugs/uptime.

You're getting what was promised.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdius
It's not still down, it just hates you, every time you come around it crashes and you're ruining it for the rest of us.
agree 100% go away so the rest of us can play
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 12:15 AM
Stop coming around and cursing the servers for the rest of us I was trying to play dang it
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 12:16 AM
its not exactly great but seriously maybe you should not be playing mmo's, ones that are not even technically released yet if you just going to rant about it. everyone knows the first few days maybe even the first few weeks are going to be rough. live with it
Lt. Commander
# 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by PISTOLcm View Post

Headstart means you get in before the rest and play the game. I dont see anyone playing the game right now, do you?
Lt. Commander
# 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PISTOLcm View Post

lol, so in absence of information Cryptic wins eh?

'scuse me while I go hold a lollipop just outside of a 3 year old's grasp for the next hour. Don't worry, I won't actually tell him he can have it.