Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomolee View Post
Cryptic doesn't need to respond. People venting their frustration are immedietly confronted by one reason after another why there is something wrong with them posting here. Guess what, people have a right to be upset when they look forward to playing and are then unable to during what is supposed to be a headstart. It's called that for a reason. Every moment the server is down is a moment that the purpose of the head start, for us players, is not being fufilled.

I understand they have to get it ready for Tuesday, but not everyone has all day to play and they look forward to their limited game time. Give em a break. Let em vent, it's not their fault they expected the game to function, at least long enough to get past level 4.

Set course for the Longin Screen.... Engage.
I have to agree with this. They have had Closed Beta and Open Beta to figure out the server problems, errors, and glitches. Don't get me wrong, there will be a ton more stuff to fix as the game gets patched and functions from month to month which is to be expected, but this my friends is a joke. Don't sucker people in to pre-order your game, year memberships, and life time membership with the promise of a head start and then pull this crap and have the server down 2/3 of the headstart. Personally I am glad I purchased the Lifetime Membership because if things continue at this rate it will take me the next 40 years to reach level 50. So at least I'll get the next 40 years at a discounted rate and for that I thank you Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PISTOLcm View Post
We get a head start. Nothing was said about bugs/uptime.

You're getting what was promised.
Take note, another Fanboi!