Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 04:07 AM
Thanks, but no thanks.

If there was option in character creator ...like : Half XP gain.
I would take it.

I want it to last.

Do you really want to get to the best as fast as posible?.... and then what ?
What will you do when you have best stuff in game and nothing to gain anymore.

You will lose intrest in game.
It will become boring.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavillion View Post
I really don't understand this desire to rush through levels. There are only so many of them after all.
There's no content as yet for Klingons to speak of so, yes, we are rushing like mad. Play one and see.

We have no roses so there's no point in trying to stop to smell what doesn't exist.

I can understand Feds wanting to see all the content. I will eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 04:27 AM
no xp even tho I havent played much of headstart even if on open beta I played loades
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guian View Post
Cryptic,
And please address the lack of communication on these outages. I know its the weekend, but we are t- minus 2 days to launch. Good busniess sense would be to have a team on duty during the off hours to address issues. Just toss us a bone, and let us know.

Take 30 seconds and say "Yeah (sigh) the server is down. We are on it. "

Some communication is better than none.
Do you not read the "Federation News Network" like pretty much every down time is listed there, to my knowledge, haven't played much today but have watched forums now and then and seen posts in there about downtimes.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guian View Post
Cryptic,

The remaining headstart period should be flagged for double xp. This would go a long way to placate those of us who have been denied the ability to play the game. This would go a long way to rebuild some of the enthusiasm of the player base.

And please address the lack of communication on these outages. I know its the weekend, but we are t- minus 2 days to launch. Good busniess sense would be to have a team on duty during the off hours to address issues. Just toss us a bone, and let us know.

Take 30 seconds and say "Yeah (sigh) the server is down. We are on it. "

Some communication is better than none.
Totally and completely disagree. I would rather enjoy getting to the peak of power than having it handed to me on a plate.

And they alway do take 30 seconds to tell us there is a problem, and I have also had numerous messages ingame when dealing with performance issues.

Also EULA does not guarantee 24/7 game time.

And you actualyl think their hours are 9-5 and they dont have a 24 hours team during these early launch days. What a loony

All in all, you are batting zeros.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 05:23 AM
I hope OP realises he is going to be Admiral in a month tops anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 05:29 AM
i've seen a notice on the front page every time the server has gone down so far.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 05:33 AM
No thanks.

Maybe they give all of us head starters some sort of unique body armor as compensation, but not double xp.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 05:43 AM
Dubble XP wouldent do anything for me.I have to start over to get the joined trill anyway