Captain
Ok DH (dead Horse)

DH #1: Galaxy X Fleet refit- NEEDS to happen

DH #2: Fed cloaks need to be exchangeable (maybe for a lobi upgrade) to be devices instead of consoles, though their functionality can remain the same..

DH #3: Tovan and now Elise (I think thats her name) EASILY fixed, let us change their names and looks...

feel free to add more horses to be kicked but chime in on these topics to show support or flame them down as usual....
Captain
# 2
11-19-2013, 05:16 PM
DH #4: Romulans should be a fully independent faction modeled after the Tal Shiar! Also, puppies should be kickable!

DH #5: Cryptic is deliberately trying to make Klingons cry because they personally hate each and everyone one of them and want them all to quit!

DH #6: Aceton Assimilator. That is all.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
11-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Actually, really like idea #2. Since it's called a cloaking "device" it makes sense for it to go there instead of using up a console slot. Tbh we need more devices to use on ships other than batteries and consumable fighters.

Oh... and:

#7 Constitution/Excalibur/Exeter and Constellation class at Tier5!

#8 TNG & Voy bundles

#9 Galaxy-R revamp!!!!!!!!!
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Terrell-STO.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
Captain
# 4
11-19-2013, 05:18 PM
DH#7: The Voth suck and we should have gotten anybody else. I'd've taken those Kazon idiots over them.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Captain
# 5
11-19-2013, 05:23 PM
DH#8: Single and dual cannons need a revamp/makeover to make them useful/something other than a waste of space.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Commander
# 6
11-19-2013, 05:25 PM
DH#10 If it didn't work on Tribble, it'll not work on Holodeck
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
11-19-2013, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufpterrell View Post
Actually, really like idea #2. Since it's called a cloaking "device" it makes sense for it to go there instead of using up a console slot. Tbh we need more devices to use on ships other than batteries and consumable fighters.
We should be kicking dead horses, not explaining why!

Also DH#11: Revamp ship interiors!

DH#12: THESE BRIDGES ARE TOOOOOOO BIG!

DH#13: I want the skants from episode 1 of TNG! My characters don't look hilarious enough!

DH#14: Bikinis! I want to be running around with slave girls!

DH#15: Let me play a borg cube!

DH#16: Give me everything for free right now!
Career Officer
# 8
11-20-2013, 12:17 AM
DH#17 Make all races in the game playable on the Fed side!
Career Officer
# 9
11-20-2013, 12:40 AM
DH #18 When are the KDF getting any new..(Ships, clothing options, content, love)

DH #19 Why won't Cryptic initiate the Super (nerf-buff) to the (Sci,Tac,Eng) I thought up! It will only bring game balance!(Individual proposed the" I win" console for specified career.)
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Captain
# 10
11-20-2013, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintisho View Post
DH #3: Tovan and now Elise (I think thats her name) EASILY fixed, let us change their names and looks...
You don't have an Elsie, do you?

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!