Ensign
I bought my slots on the foundry about a year or so ago and now when I log in on my character screen I can see the button to create content but it is greyed out. Is anyone else having this issue? The only thing I can think of is if you have to create on Tribble but I thought you could from Holodeck. Any ideas?
Career Officer
# 2
11-19-2013, 08:04 PM
It's down on purpose right now.

This happens every time they update a season to make sure nothing is broken after the update.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Ensign
# 3
11-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Ahhh ok,lol thx :p
Career Officer
# 4
11-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vapor1701 View Post
Ahhh ok,lol thx :p
NP

Right now there's a couple problems. Reach markers aren't showing up in the right place, and the re-publishing was taking too long.

Hopefully they fix these soon!

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Commander
# 5
11-19-2013, 11:58 PM
yes I am having issues loading the few mission available in the foundry at the moment. From what I have seen and heard in general republishing was taking too long and somehting else is broken.

I sure hope they fix it really soon because it was my favorite way of getting dilithium. I know there are other ways with STF's being my second favorite way but the fact remains there is a genius author that made a 40 mission series which I happen to like a lot.
Captain
# 6
11-20-2013, 05:20 AM
The two most recent spotlights, Purity chapters 5 and 6, came back already, and some of the story missions are back. My own "Bait and Switch" (which tends to be fairly long, depending on your equipment, and generally speaking longer missions pay better) came back first day, although it's got a couple of bugs that need fixing (mostly my fault, but I've also got the reach marker bug the big Z spoke of).
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer

Last edited by starswordc; 11-20-2013 at 05:42 AM.
Rihannsu
# 7
11-20-2013, 09:00 AM
yeah, I looked yesterday and didn't see any of mine up yet.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
11-20-2013, 09:03 AM
I think republishing was halted sometime before Friday and BranFlakes said it would resume "during next maintenance" which would be tomorrow (I was hoping maybe they'd do more than one maintenance cycle like they did last week, but no dice).
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Ensign
# 9
11-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Is it known if the Foundry will be back online today?
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
11-21-2013, 09:37 AM
It will get online as soon as all the missions are republished. And that would probably still take a while...
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^