Lt. Commander
The day 29 i buy from atari store a preorder licence for the game Star Trek Online end i pay 59,99 euro (about 119$) for i can play sto before the ufficial release.
I have the emai with confirm my order is ok. I received only one e-mail who ask me to wait 24 hours and if i dont receive nothing, i must send anothe mail to atari. I send e-mail but is from 42 hours about i dont had received nothing, no email no key for play.

I need know what i must do for play
ty Mauare
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:25 AM
Maybe their mail server is down atm, I hear that it's quite normal those days.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauare View Post
The day 29 i buy from atari store a preorder licence for the game Star Trek Online end i pay 59,99 euro (about 119$) for i can play sto before the ufficial release.
I have the emai with confirm my order is ok. I received only one e-mail who ask me to wait 24 hours and if i dont receive nothing, i must send anothe mail to atari. I send e-mail but is from 42 hours about i dont had received nothing, no email no key for play.

I need know what i must do for play
ty Mauare
I'm not sure how Atari's thing works but going by other places you should've been emailed a pre-order key either with your receipt or up to 48 hours. I had to wait 48 hours for my amazon key for example and I got it by email.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 01:28 AM
Weird, I got my key from the website where I pre-ordered the game.

Bought the pre-order, next page had a link to my beta/headstart keys. Didn't have to wait more than five seconds.

(I used Direct2Drive)

-np
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate
Weird, I got my key from the website where I pre-ordered the game.

Bought the pre-order, next page had a link to my beta/headstart keys. Didn't have to wait more than five seconds.

(I used Direct2Drive)

-np
Each method and company handles it differently. Many companies still email confirmation and codes as a 'security measure' (aka that is what they have always done, it works for them, they dont yet want to update their methods). D2D speciallizes in online transactions. Most others do not.