Lt. Commander
is it useless if you are a TAC?

if not, what does it affect that i need?

thx
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
is it useless if you are a TAC?

if not, what does it affect that i need?

thx
I believe the description states that it helps the ground away team and also the respective Science and Engineering Team abilities.

For the latter I am assuming they are referring to the BOF skills (abilities) Engineering Team and Science Team. It may help these BOF skills (abilities) by increasing buffs these skills give and/or duration slightly.

I'm not sure if this is correct, but I have heard it spoken of that way.

I believe any of those abilities, including Tactical Team, helps counter Viral Matrix. So If you are Tactical you would stick with Tactical.

They give different buffs (unknown to me as yet) so you may want to see exactly what they do to see what you want to take (I'm assuming Tactical is not generally a bad pick for a Tactical captain).

I may be way off on that though. Any other help appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Lloyd
I believe the description states that it helps the ground away team and also the respective Science and Engineering Team abilities.

For the latter I am assuming they are referring to the BOF skills (abilities) Engineering Team and Science Team. It may help these BOF skills (abilities) by increasing buffs these skills give and/or duration slightly.

I'm not sure if this is correct, but I have heard it spoken of that way.

I believe any of those abilities, including Tactical Team, helps counter Viral Matrix. So If you are Tactical you would stick with Tactical.

They give different buffs (unknown to me as yet) so you may want to see exactly what they do to see what you want to take (I'm assuming Tactical is not generally a bad pick for a Tactical captain).

I may be way off on that though. Any other help appreciated.
thx, i have feeling iv wasted my points on that tbh
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:40 AM
Engineering and sci team are space skills that can actually be quite handy, my engi team 1 only healed a few hundred extra hp with it 7/9 ranked though, but that's still nice and effect is likely bigger on higher level engi/sci team.