Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
Restarted a new thread to try and help the dev's better monitor the issue.
Typical issue for character(s) prior to S7 is as follows.

Completion of MACO Commando/Honor Guard Elite/Omega Force Operative accolades are usually awarded w/sound confirmation.

Completion of MACO Team Commander or Honor Guard Commander accolade is usually awarded w/sound confirmation

Omega Force Shadow Operative is usually not awarded even though the associated accolade MACO Team Commander or Honor Guard Commander is achieved.

MACO Elite Commander/Honor Guard Elite Commander is usually not awarded even though the 2 associated accolades MACO Team Commander/Honor Guard Commander and MACO Commando/Honor Guard Elite/Omega Force Operative.

Completion of MACO Commando/Omega Force Operative/Honor Guard Elite typically allows for type 2 & 4 costume options in tailor without ever needing complete uniform projects, however due to MACO Elite Commander/Honor Guard Elite Commander accolades not being rewarded it typically doesn't allow for type 3 costume option nor the associated costume project to be made available.

Completion of part or some STF accolades before S7 typically causes the rest to not be rewarded after completion of the necessary goal(s) needed to achieve them.

All species will correctly display MACO/Omega and possibly KHG helmets when turned on/off with use of armor display option in character screen w/currently equipped gear, but the color match is usually off from the altered tailor costume changes done to MACO/Omega/KHG costumes.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My own character that is experiencing the issue is as follows.

Name: Raphael
Race: Human
Faction: Federation
Fleet: Romulan Tal'Shiar
Level: 50
Issue: Completed all MACO/Omega reputation gear projects, and all MACO/Omega STF accolades except the MACO Elite Commander & Omega Force Shadow Operative even though the needed accolades to achieve these have been awarded and all associated gear is obtained and confirmed by game w/sound confirmation. Type 2 & 4 costumes are available to be worn by tailor even though NO costume projects were ever completed or offered by the reputation system. Issue was bug reported shortly after the release of S7 and sent to technical team w/pictures. All accolades except the MACO Team Commander/MACO Elite Commander/Omega Force Shadow Operative were completed before S7, and shortly after S7 release date the MACO Team Commander accolade was achieved w/sound confirmation but did not unlock the Omega Force Shadow Operative/MACO Elite Commander for which they are all 3 associated together. All reputation mkxii gear was acquired before the release of S7 and re-acquired again after S7was released w/sound confirmation and did not resolve the problem. All elite mission optionals were completed after S7 release w/sound confirmation and attempted w/success again months later with no fix to this issue.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet

Last edited by shadowwraith77; 02-12-2014 at 11:21 AM.
Rihannsu
# 2
11-21-2013, 11:26 AM
KHG Armor Issues (Missing Be'ves Top and Helmet)

Current Status: Unresolved (as of Nov 21, 2013).
Character Name: Alira@PatricianVetinari
Faction, Race, Gender: KDF Orion Female
Completed Costume Unlock Projects:
- Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style 2 (Acquire KHG Mk XII Set)
- Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style 3 (Complete All Elite Optionals)
Missing Pieces:
- Honor Guard Be'ves option
- Honor Guard Hos Pieces (Helmet, Arm/Leg Accessories)
Notes:
I do have the basic Honor Guard Helmet that came with my Costume Style 2 Unlock, however I'm missing the Be'ves "Cleavage Window" chest piece that's supposed to come with the Style 3 unlock. Also, I believe there are supposed to be other "Hos" pieces (Helmet variant, Arm/Leg Accessories) that should unlock with the Style 3 Project, and I also didn't get those. All relevant accolades/armor acquisition was completed after LoR via the Rep system for this character.

History:
Jan 15, 2013 - Reported by Phoenicius, et al, in this thread, and later the same day Borticuscryptic posted requesting more info.

Apr 11, 2013 - Borticuscryptic started a thread about the issue. He posted a reply on Jul 18, 2013 with an update.

Aug 12, 2013 - While the issue has existed for many months, I encounter it for the first time on the above toon, submitting Holodeck ticket ID #1,924,053.

Oct 10, 2013 - Borticuscryptic provided an update here, basically saying that they are aware of Omega Rep Costume Issues, haven't thus far found a fix, and they might be able to look into it soon.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lieutenant
# 3
11-21-2013, 11:34 AM
This is a veeeeeeery old bug....I hope new Dyson costumes aren't bugged too
Captain
# 4
11-21-2013, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auron8222 View Post
This is a veeeeeeery old bug....I hope new Dyson costumes aren't bugged too
There may be a few issues with those as well, but from the few people I have seen with them on seemed fine. I will see how it goes for my toons as I am saving the lobi for them!
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
Captain
# 5
11-28-2013, 12:36 AM
Have experienced a new issue with winter event coats not granting the belts. This has already been noted and is in the works for a possible fix to resolve the issue.

Last edited by shadowwraith77; 12-10-2013 at 07:07 AM.
Captain
# 6
11-29-2013, 12:47 AM
http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/te...?sort=3&page=1

Here you go player's and dev's my photo album of the described accolade uniform pre-S7 bug for you to skim thru. All gear shown except the adapted maco was acquired before and after S7. The only costume project ever made available was the adapted maco one, regular maco/omega costume projects were never made available EVER. All STF accolades are accounted for except the bugged ones for which you have yet to fix/resolve. Those 2 accolades are needed for costume projects to be made available! Tailor costume options are only maco/maco striker/omega. This is evidence that has been turned into your support team over a year ago, and has gone un-resolved to this day. Since game data is saved by you, and you alone. Only you can fix this issue for myself as well as all the other's plagued by it.

Last edited by shadowwraith77; 01-22-2014 at 01:34 PM.
Captain
# 7
12-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
Have experienced a new issue with winter event coats not granting the belts. This has already been noted and is in the works for a possible fix to resolve the issue.
EDIT: This issue has been resolved.

Last edited by shadowwraith77; 01-22-2014 at 01:35 PM.