Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Ingame Lag
01-31-2010, 04:09 AM
I know its not a system issue as it was fine during Beta, however since we went live on the headstart the sheer amount of lag I have been getting is beginning to make the game unplayable. If its like this during the headstart then I dread the release (Hopefully not filled with server crashes as well as random steam 10GB updates).

Already done the /maxfps 60 command and it isnt helping (well at least its not frying my card like a leg of chicken in a KFC branch ) and lowering the Graphics and Resolution to the lowest settings isn't helping. I know it is not my connection either as I egt a solid 18Megs from my ISP.

Wondering if its server load or something you released in one of the patches? Have some of the hamsters died!?! http://kecute.files.wordpress.com/20...wheel-race.jpg

Also anybody else having the issue can you post in here instead of creating new threads - keep forums tidy, lets Cryptic know everything in one place...blah de blah de blah.

And if someone from Cryptic could post just to say whats going on that would be much appreciated
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:13 AM
Sigh, yes it's very laggy. The server just stopped responding. It's not just you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:15 AM
So basically every time at same time ( time of this post about ) the server becomes laggy, rubberbanding, and not responding. I really wonder what happens at this time, and I'm really worried because it is the only time I can play during the week...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halodude450
Sigh, yes it's very laggy. The server just stopped responding. It's not just you.
I knew it wasn't just me, ive seen the rapid chat going by saying Lag Lag Lag - im just posting a non-flaming peaceful thread :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidtarget
So basically every time at same time ( time of this post about ) the server becomes laggy, rubberbanding, and not responding. I really wonder what happens at this time, and I'm really worried because it is the only time I can play during the week...
Void, its like that all the time now