Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
So I claimed my capacitor and equipped it on my ship. I did this while in Sector space. I exited sector space to enter a system and the capacitor disappeared from the tray. It is not in my inventory. Anyone else experience this?

I sent in a bug report, but have not had a reply yet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 10:22 AM
They could be toying around with the code for the capacitor as those of us who bought our copy at Best Buy never received one, while others did; and now, it is disappearing for some.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 10:35 AM
this happened to me with a new blue engine. it seems the server does not do a save when equipping new gear, and if you get a brief "server not responding" when on the loading screen, it reverts your ship to the last saved version
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 07:55 AM
I had this problem last night. It is a bit different for me though. I claimed it. Equipped it. I used it in several battles. I had it when I got Transwarped back to Earth. I had it when I docked. Some time after I left Spacedock and got back out into space, my ship reverted to a previous layout, my Red Matter Capacitor is completely missing (no longer in the equipment slot on my ship) and missing from my hotbar.

I think this is likely related to the long-standing bug where things randomly get removed from your equipment/settings. For instance, my Rifle-Butt/Palm Strike button keeps vanishing from my hotbar. I have to put it in every single time I go to an Away Team. This is getting ridiculous...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurataigiere
I had this problem last night. It is a bit different for me though. I claimed it. Equipped it. I used it in several battles. I had it when I got Transwarped back to Earth. I had it when I docked. Some time after I left Spacedock and got back out into space, my ship reverted to a previous layout, my Red Matter Capacitor is completely missing (no longer in the equipment slot on my ship) and missing from my hotbar.

I think this is likely related to the long-standing bug where things randomly get removed from your equipment/settings. For instance, my Rifle-Butt/Palm Strike button keeps vanishing from my hotbar. I have to put it in every single time I go to an Away Team. This is getting ridiculous...
I posted about this yesterday and nobody replied... I lost my Red Matter, pre-order turret, and NX title and my tickets have not been answered. Very strange how my ship reverted when I zoned... Unfortunately I have not been able reclaim any of it because it thinks I've got it.

However, I have tickets from the first hour of head-start that have no reply as well...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro9219 View Post
I posted about this yesterday and nobody replied... I lost my Red Matter, pre-order turret, and NX title and my tickets have not been answered. Very strange how my ship reverted when I zoned... Unfortunately I have not been able reclaim any of it because it thinks I've got it.

However, I have tickets from the first hour of head-start that have no reply as well...
They may be backed up with reports of this sort of bug. *sigh* We warned them.