Lt. Commander
# 1 Reapeated Item Drops
01-30-2010, 10:27 PM
So far since i Started Yesterday night EST, the only items that I've been getting from any destroyed/killed enemy NPC is:
- Batteries/Rechargers
- Provisions
- Consoles
Even when I solo missions, I get more Batteries/Rechargers than anything else. Why is that?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Because batteries are junk items. You're supposed to sell them or use them so you can get cash.

Provisons are the same, or you can use them for the Aid Missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 10:38 PM
Drops are rare.

Once in a great while do you get something you can use. You're better of relying on quest rewards (if fed) or PvP/exploration(fed or klink) gear for equipping your ship.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:09 PM
i have gotten weapons shields and consoles some green quality rest common. even found a mk III turret so far tonight
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:11 PM
During my first 4 hours of play, I think I got at least 6 Mk. I Disruptor Cannons. It was nice to be able to sell them for credits, but I was beginning to wonder if that was the only thing in the loot tables besides batteries.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:25 PM
That was probably just a run of bad luck. It'll get better as you play more and do more missions. Just give it some time and not be concerned on what other people are getting. I was in the same boat until I started doing missions in the Regulus sector block. Then I did more mission in the Sirius sector block and stuff started to drop. Go figure.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynthe
During my first 4 hours of play, I think I got at least 6 Mk. I Disruptor Cannons. It was nice to be able to sell them for credits, but I was beginning to wonder if that was the only thing in the loot tables besides batteries.
I got a ton of those too... wonder if that's a serious issue... the probability factor is cranked too high.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 11:56 PM
when do drops start happening, i've only gotten to earth starbase and been assigned my ship so im still very early in the game..but i was wondering when they start dropping stuff
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlandwolf View Post
when do drops start happening, i've only gotten to earth starbase and been assigned my ship so im still very early in the game..but i was wondering when they start dropping stuff
Everytime you kill an enemy there is a chance something will drop. If something drops, there will be a chance that it's better than junk... everytime something better than junk drops, there is a chance it will be something that you need.