Ensign
Sooooo It doesn't work?

Sorry if this is a newb question, I'm almost never home during Server Down Time, but I am today and I thought, hey, what better time than to earn some zen with surveys, I do it all the time anyways, and since I can't play now, I'll give it a shot...

Now I'm looking at screen that says I can't earn Zen w/o a level 10 toon... I assume that I get this error because of the server being offline...

Am I right in my assumption?

if so, what a joke, I know PWE is bad, but com'on here, this is a really easy thing to safeguard against...
Captain
# 2
11-21-2013, 09:05 AM
That's mighty peculiar, since, near as I can tell, the Zen earned by those Peanut Lab scams is unbound until you transfer it to STO, and can be applied to any PWE game.
Ensign
# 3
11-21-2013, 01:05 PM
right, but it blocks you without at least a level 10 toon in one of their games, and since the server is offline, it won't register your toon, and as such, you can't do the surveys.

Also, I'll levy my Vesta Ship Pack, and a handful of other upgrades and countless Dilithiam, against your "Scam" Claim.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
11-21-2013, 01:54 PM
This should only occur if we're also conducting account server maintenance at the same time, which does not occur every time we conduct STO maintenance. We were with today's, so that's most likely why you saw this.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 5
11-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This should only occur if we're also conducting account server maintenance at the same time, which does not occur every time we conduct STO maintenance. We were with today's, so that's most likely why you saw this.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hey Thanks!
Captain
# 6
11-21-2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanzero29 View Post
Also, I'll levy my Vesta Ship Pack, and a handful of other upgrades and countless Dilithiam, against your "Scam" Claim.
Nah, they're still scams. They routinely stiff you or give you a bait-and-switch. Just cuz it's possible to occasionally get them to cough something out doesn't make them not scams, just like it's possible to actually get money out of Nigerian scammers if you know how to pull their strings.