Career Officer
# 31
12-31-2013, 06:21 PM
Sorry for the confusion, I was responding to your post from earlier. Here are the details I posted above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by councilspectre View Post
Hello Starsword!

I'd love a review of my mission(s). I have three up at the moment, all in the same series. However, I don't expect you to give 2-3 priority before other people. Anything you'd like to provide for me would be fantastic!

Title: No Prize for Second Contact
Handle: Contactpsi
Faction: Starfleet
Level: 31+

Title: No Prize for Second Contact II

Title: No Prize for Second Contact III
Captain
# 32
12-31-2013, 10:25 PM
*headdesk* My bad. Had a brain fart.

Parts one through three are now at positions 6-8 on the queue.
Capt. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Captain
# 33
01-02-2014, 09:30 PM
I'd like to submit the sequal to Of Morals and Ethics.

Mission: Of Terror and Darkness
Faction: Fed
Author: @voporak
Level: 50
ID: ST-HS98ZW5VI

As noted in the thread for OMaE, I made lots of changes based upon your review and Evil70th's.
Captain
# 34
01-03-2014, 11:34 AM
You are now ninth on the queue.

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Lieutenant
# 35
02-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Starswordc, you said to tell you when I was done fixing up my mission....

I'm excited to announce that "Healing Old Wounds" has been VASTLY updated and rereleased!

Also, HippieJohn from Starbase UGC did a great review about it on The Foundry Roundtable(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxEdg...ure=youtu.be&a)! (I would like to note that the two slight issues addressed by HippieJohn have since been corrected.)
My very first Foundry Mission, Healing Old Wounds, has been completely reworked and rereleased!
(Also, a quick shout-out, please visit Starbase UGC for all your Foundry needs!)
Career Officer
# 36
02-07-2014, 02:00 PM
I have a mission I'd like you to add to your list. Thanks.

Title: Foothold
Author: wildkazoo
ID: ST-HN6PZ5EJS
Faction: Federation
Min lvl: 41+

Make sure to bring some remodulators. And the story takes place after the Infected STFs.
Captain
# 37
02-07-2014, 10:50 PM
I'd also like to gain some more wind under my songbird's wings:

Title: Amicus Apparatus
Faction: FED
Level: 50+
ID: HQ4XBYR3X

Mission Summary:
In a time where resources are devoted toward the pursuits of a fragile balance amongst the farthest of reaches into the Delta Quadrant, the Federation?s segue to the stars become subject to an unknown threat. Entire starships have gone missing but while disappearances become more frequent, your steady service record has risen into consideration to meet the unknown power at work.

A weighted mystery hangs upon your shoulders as you have been tasked to rendezvous with a cutting-edge vessel which holds a looking glass into the phenomenon. You must utilize the helping hand of the Romulan Republic to reach out to the unknown and hope to grasp onto the return of countless missing officers.

You will face the faceless; track the impossible and collide with the perils of the universe. You must return.. alive.

Updates: Was able to catch some dialogue-bug clipping which rendered info up to 100 chars. All back in place.
May good management be with you.
Career Officer
# 38
02-11-2014, 05:42 PM
I'd like to request a review of my first Foundry mission. Hopefully I haven't embarrassed myself with it.

Mission Title: The Devil's Playground ST-HE4GS98P8
by: @confedinblue
Faction: Federation
Minimum Level: 41+
Forum link: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post15108221

I estimate taking about an hour to an hour fifteen minutes to complete.

I chose to locate this in the Noro System, the same location as "The Longing". Though you don't need to know anything about "The Longing", this takes place significantly after that Foundry mission. In "The Longing", the planet ended in Borg possession. By my mission, however, the Borg has lost interest in the system, leaving behind only remnants and a token patrol. A Federation research team has posted a station there to monitor the Borg withdrawal. That station has gone silent, and you are to investigate.

Thank you.

Last edited by confedinblue; 02-12-2014 at 05:59 AM.
Captain
# 39
02-11-2014, 05:59 PM
I'd like to remind people that it's nice if they link to a forum thread on the mission, if they have one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleniskendra View Post
Starswordc, you said to tell you when I was done fixing up my mission....

I'm excited to announce that "Healing Old Wounds" has been VASTLY updated and rereleased!

Also, HippieJohn from Starbase UGC did a great review about it on The Foundry Roundtable(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxEdg...ure=youtu.be&a)! (I would like to note that the two slight issues addressed by HippieJohn have since been corrected.)
I got your in-game mail. I gave it a runthrough over the weekend but I was a little too pressed for time to review in detail. I will say it's a vast improvement over v1.0.

You, wildkazoo, kortaag, and confedinblue are now tenth through thirteenth on the queue. I really need to start blocking out time on the weekends for this.

Empire Veteran
# 40
02-11-2014, 08:25 PM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=952421
Here is the link to my foundry thread.

I would like to add Scars of the pride, part 1 and Scars of the pride Pt 2:The Claw to your list. They are part of a series which continues the story you will read in perfection.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891