Lt. Commander
# 501
01-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Hello FA Springer, i am a former member from over a year ago. I have heard of your situation and real life issues. I am glad you are back to health. I am pleased that you are not closing what i believe to be one of the best fleets in game. I know belong to the Delta Fleet and would like to extend relations with your fleet and ours. i like the omega am willing to contribute one million credits as a way to help you get rebooted. I hope that we can become allies and if this doesnt happen then see you in space. i will send you the credits in mail in game. again good luck and your not alone.
Lt. Commander
# 502
01-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
Hello FA Springer, i am a former member from over a year ago. I have heard of your situation and real life issues. I am glad you are back to health. I am pleased that you are not closing what i believe to be one of the best fleets in game. I know belong to the Delta Fleet and would like to extend relations with your fleet and ours. i like the omega am willing to contribute one million credits as a way to help you get rebooted. I hope that we can become allies and if this doesnt happen then see you in space. i will send you the credits in mail in game. again good luck and your not alone.
Quack! It's been a long time... Your credits are very appreciated... It is support our allies that is gonna help us be able to really help you all back!

I will see you in game then Quack! Hope all is well and that Delta Fleet is very well off!
Lt. Commander
# 503
01-02-2011, 04:46 PM
yes it has, and thank you the Delta Fleet is growing. I tried to mail the credits to you but seems that we cant, can i meet you in space or station somewhere?
Lt. Commander
# 504
01-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Hello from Omega

Good to see that 23rd Fleet is getting back to the way it was again

Hope to see you in game soon

Live Long and Prosper \V/
Lt. Commander
# 505
01-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet_Admiral_Springer View Post
That would be incredibly appreciated Farrior. It shows that there is still some sense of an actual Federation of fleets around in game.

A thank you is the very least I can offer in return... Thank you...

We as the 23rd will always be around in some form or fashion, and if you ever need us, I can always be contacted, and we are very willing to help out!

Hope that you enjoyed your New Year! And let us make this an amazing year to come!

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

Thank you to those who have stayed, and for those who have chosen to depart us, take this message clearly...

I wish you all the best! You made your move, I want NO drama... Please feel free to come here and enjoy this forum as a way to reconnect with us as had been in the past. We can play together, talk together, and interact as we once were. I am very displeased with how it all rolled out, yet I will not pursue any retaliation.

Let us play this as a game and enjoy it... TFD members, you have a game to play, 23rd, we have some repair to do, and Omega Fleet, keep on rocking it!

A Happy New Year to all! See you out there amongst the stars!
I'm glad to see we are on the same page on this one. We will see you in space.
Lt. Commander
# 506
01-04-2011, 05:58 AM
Morning Springer! Morning 23rd! Lets kick some butt out in space in Pvp!
Lt. Commander
# 507
01-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Evening all! Nice little bump for us...

The new system will be up this weekend with all the trimmings so keep watch of those forums as things begin to change!

See you all in game!
Lt. Commander
# 508
01-07-2011, 11:32 AM
ugh....getting stagnant in here!!! get to talking about anything lol
Lt. Commander
# 509
01-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by science_officer_brooks View Post
ugh....getting stagnant in here!!! get to talking about anything lol
LOUD NOISES!!!
Lt. Commander
# 510
01-08-2011, 02:12 AM
Greetings Admiral Springer & the Mighty 23rd Fleet!

Hoping all is well with you and glad to see you here.

Well wishes and Holiday greetings to you all.

Long time....

eA