Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Reputation System
Login

Career Officer
Just as the title says, wondering if they stack if so that's pretty nice either way you go.
Rihannsu
# 2
11-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Yes, I think the T3 Vanquish (ground) ability does stack. I can't be 100% sure, but here's what I know:

I got Vanquish on Tuesday and went running around the Battlezone. The power puts a purple debuff flag on your foe when their health gets to 50%. There's a little tiny "1" on the flag. I was teamed with a fleetmate who was not T3. When it was just the two of us fighting I only ever saw the "1" on the flag.

I intentionally tried to monitor it because I was excited to have the new power and was trying to keep an eye on when/how it worked.

In a couple zones we engaged the Voth with some other random players and I noticed the Vanquish flag would sometimes have a "3" or "4" on it. My theory is those are stacks being placed on there by other players. I asked in local and zone chat if anyone else had/was using Vanquish, but got no reply.

One thing's for sure... When a foe is under the pain of Vanquish they do seem to go down fast. Especially when the flag number was more than 1.

Note that I can't speak for Tactical Advantage, the T4 power, as I haven't got to T4 yet (need another ~18k Rep XP or so).

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-23-2013, 11:18 AM
I'm not sure how well the Vanquish ability works with Pulsewave weapons...

Between each blast the Vanquish icon/meter goes away on the target; does this potential negate its effect on a target?

If so; then vanquish only works well with beam ground weapons?

Thoughts?
Rihannsu
# 4
11-26-2013, 12:15 AM
I replayed Skirmish this evening on my Main to get the Lobi and noticed while fighting the Boss Phantasm at the end that my Vanquish flag got numbers on it that varied between 1-4. I was solo so those numbers have nothing to do with stacks, apparently. Not sure what they mean...

>shrug<

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lieutenant
# 5
11-26-2013, 12:39 AM
What cheat are you using that allows you to by-pass the 20-hour plus consumable purchase time. I was doing The Tholian path before Season 8 cut me off, I was not anywhere where you are at in the same time period. You have to be high school/college students to have this amount of free time, right? With the bleeding edge systems your mommy and daddy bought you, right? What cheat are you using?

Last edited by venarra; 11-26-2013 at 12:41 AM.
Career Officer
# 6
11-26-2013, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by venarra View Post
What cheat are you using that allows you to by-pass the 20-hour plus consumable purchase time. I was doing The Tholian path before Season 8 cut me off, I was not anywhere where you are at in the same time period. You have to be high school/college students to have this amount of free time, right? With the bleeding edge systems your mommy and daddy bought you, right? What cheat are you using?
Thats a little rude

Rep progress

just a hair shy of 7k xp from achieving T3 Dyson myself (3 - 20hr missions). I just ran dyson hard for 1 day so I could accumulate marks to run 2x - 20hr 5 commendation token missions. and even doing those rather hit miss for queuing it every day, heck I didn't even play the new content for the 1st couple of days.

It costs you nothing to be civil to others.
Commander
# 7
11-26-2013, 02:17 AM
Quote:
There is no cheat. If you wouldve searched around the forums a bit better instaid of accusing pp of cheats, you wouldve found the answer yourself.
I am atm at over 45k points in Dyson rep. And its not even time consuming at all.
Empire Veteran
# 8
11-26-2013, 02:21 AM
Quote:
what a pretentious **** you are.
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Captain
# 9
11-26-2013, 05:46 AM
Quote:
the 20-hour plus consumable purchase time.
The what? O_o

Also, Dyson rep has a 1 hour project, thats how people are getting it done so fast.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Republic Veteran
# 10
11-26-2013, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phadren View Post
Just as the title says, wondering if they stack if so that's pretty nice either way you go.
Just to clear things up, Tier 3 Dyson Passive is a ground passive while the Tier 4 Dyson Passive is a space passive. So, I don't think they can stack with each other by themselves.

Quote:
It's called the Dyson Joint Command Commendation. It's what you get when you are doing the dailies in the Dyson Sphere (Allied Zone, Contested Zone, Battlezone), and doing the queued events. I didn't know that these were considered cheating, when it's already provided for you. Also, it might amaze you to know that the Dyson Rep is far faster than the other reputations. I'm Tier 3 right now on the Dyson Rep, and the rep only released 14 days ago, I'm on my way to Tier 4 now, I think I have about 20k XP to go to get to Tier 4. How long would you take to get to the same tier in the Nukara Rep? A couple of months? So, in any event, there's no cheating happening. You shouldn't accuse people of doing that.