Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecadet1138 View Post
is this the only proof we have that someone besides the players are reading these threads?

seriously, this and many other issues that were broken in OB are still broke in Headstart.
what's going on, Cryptic?
I reported the post... so don't get your hopes up.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 10:36 AM
I too would like to know more about how to level faster. During OB I was able to level like a madman on my Klingon, but now it is taking forever! I've only gone up 2 levels, and I could have went 3 or 4 on a Fed toon in this same amount of time.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
I reported the post... so don't get your hopes up.
figures
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorn29 View Post
I too would like to know more about how to level faster. During OB I was able to level like a madman on my Klingon, but now it is taking forever! I've only gone up 2 levels, and I could have went 3 or 4 on a Fed toon in this same amount of time.
dude, it's day 2 1/2 and i'm already level 22 out of...what...45?
am i really already approximately 1/2 way through this game?
not saying you have no reason to complain, i think they did something, too, and i'm kinda worried about it.
i also found that i have fewer Skill points acquired than i did during OB, i think they did something to that, too.

at any rate, i'd really be more worried about what Cryptic has in store for us as far as end-game content seeing as how a lot of us (Fed and Kling alike) are gonna be Admirals by the end of first week of actual release.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
at any rate, i'd really be more worried about what Cryptic has in store for us as far as end-game content seeing as how a lot of us (Fed and Kling alike) are gonna be Admirals by the end of first week of actual release.
People have been saying this and other issues since beta....look at CO for your answers and you are getting a painful reminder on how the end game stuff is going to be. CO light on content. Easy to quickly level to 40. No real end content until they add nemesis confrontation and still not enough. Bugs, bugs, bugs...many are fixed, many are made worse and some are still not fixed. Sound familar? I mean I am trying to give this a chance but if one of the only pve ways to level a Klingon at t3 is still not fixed since beta, that just shows how rushed this product is to get it out. They threw in the partial content of the Klingons because I could not see them releasing the game with Fed content only.

Flame all you want but the same issues are still here.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 11:53 AM
Wow these have been broken since Open Beta started, and they still haven't gotten around to fixing them?

Basically They fixed NOTHING for Klingons during open beta, what the hell Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
You cant tell me our 1 pve quest is broken i mean really..... we only have 1 dammit how hard is that to fix... give us 1 guy out of your 25 you have working on the fed side we will be happy
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
is this the only proof we have that someone besides the players are reading these threads?

seriously, this and many other issues that were broken in OB are still broke in Headstart.
what's going on, Cryptic?
I've been grinding out my past 3 levels at 2-7sp a kill. I am currently CMD 3
I would like a PVE quest that works as there are no PVP ques.

The servers are taken down often enough to address this issue, fix this bs.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Yes please fix this. How hard is it just to clone the mission from the khaless nebula to the Azure?
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crydex View Post
I would like a PVE quest that works as there are no PVP ques.
This is exactly why i'm taking my time just now, it was the same in the open beta, everytime we reached a new rank there would be no one in the queues and i really can't be arsed standing waiting hours just a for a single match like then. I'll keep taking my time until i hit Commander then there should be plenty of people around from then on and i can get back to leveling as normal.

I hate to say it but looking at the Klingon side of the game this really is the most incomplete MMO i've ever been part of head start/launch in. It's all well and good them having a basically complete Fed side, but at the end of the day it's only half a game.