Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 01:57 PM
yeah this been bugged since OB i hope its fixed soon also
Lt. Commander
# 12 Win a War
02-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Hope they get this bug fixed I cant win the war with the borg ever. I have tried over 10 times all different ways. I have even soloed it. Hope they get it fixed when the game comes out on Tuesday.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Fixed yet?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 05:28 PM
NObody?...
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Can't finish this or breaking the planet..jeez.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Some cool guys on the french chan (stofr) told me to go on another war zone in the Klingon sector upper the one of Kerrat (can't remember the name, not pico but P-something).

I didn't try yet but it is right the mission mention "any war zone".
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-02-2010, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrik_Elektrik View Post
Some cool guys on the french chan (stofr) told me to go on another war zone in the Klingon sector upper the one of Kerrat (can't remember the name, not pico but P-something).

I didn't try yet but it is right the mission mention "any war zone".
Aye there used to be two warzones to choose from in the OB. The other was also a borg mission, but was on land and you had to compete against klingons for resources - Although it that's not how it played out at all and i could never finish it.

I tried the space battle mission again yesterday - it was still bugged. I recommend hanging onto the mission until fixed, as its worth approx 300 skill points
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-02-2010, 02:18 AM
There will be no fix. I made a ticket and get this answer from Cyptic.

We have reviewed the game play issue you described and have confirmed that it is working correctly. To better ensure that all players have an equal and fair playing experience, we do not provide information on actual game play or hints regarding missions. Furthermore, you may be able to find assistance with similar questions by seeking out the assistance of other players in game or visiting the official forums which can be reached through the Community link at the top of the launcher. Thank you for playing!

So yeah, we're all to stupid to handle this mission.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2010, 02:30 AM
Ya I have done the same mission 3 times found a funny bug like ad well as the not completing bug if you get to roughing distance with the decription nodes any of the and you ship is parshaly in side them when you interact with it to get the decription it will complete it and say on the thing tha**** 1 or whatever you R up to in decriptions then it will come up again on the same decription node and you can interact with it again and get another decription and classes as another node scaned LOL i've scanned all 8 decriptions from the same node LOL sick bug like as well as the not completing the mission bug my caracter is deathw84no1
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-02-2010, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandral
There will be no fix. I made a ticket and get this answer from Cyptic.

We have reviewed the game play issue you described and have confirmed that it is working correctly. To better ensure that all players have an equal and fair playing experience, we do not provide information on actual game play or hints regarding missions. Furthermore, you may be able to find assistance with similar questions by seeking out the assistance of other players in game or visiting the official forums which can be reached through the Community link at the top of the launcher. Thank you for playing!

So yeah, we're all to stupid to handle this mission.
Hmm if this is the case then someone needs to figure it out

and post a "how to" thread.

Any takers....?