Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Sadly I'm going to have you say you shouldn't hold your breath on this. Klinks are tertiary to Cryptic at this point.
agreed. go to the 'Federation ' Forums and see how many threads the Devs respond to.

look at how many Dev responses we get. i can count them on one finger, i think it's the same finger we've gotten from them since OB.

no crafting=no Xchange, i'd guess. and i'd like to see more of that too. but i wont be holding my breath on that either
Lt. Commander
Dudes, get a clue there is a exchange and email for Klingons. The exchange is "auction house". Fleet banks have atm capabilities if you get both your klingons in the same fleet.
The north east room in HQ is the email and bank. You all have fed characters, get stuff for your Klingon from fed side and email them to your Klingon. As it is your tier 1 BoP is better than most tier 1 and maybe tier2 fed ships. Any good gear from drops you get in fed PVE, email it to your Klingon. Don't slot the rare stuff that you get from PVE unless you really need it then send it to your Klingon. The exchange is too high priced for anyhow, to many bloody Capitalist out there charging outrageous prices for anything cheap.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappermann
Dudes, get a clue there is a exchange and email for Klingons. The exchange is "auction house". Fleet banks have atm capabilities if you get both your klingons in the same fleet.
The north east room in HQ is the email and bank. You all have fed characters, get stuff for your Klingon from fed side and email them to your Klingon. As it is your tier 1 BoP is better than most tier 1 and maybe tier2 fed ships. Any good gear from drops you get in fed PVE, email it to your Klingon. Don't slot the rare stuff that you get from PVE unless you really need it then send it to your Klingon. The exchange is too high priced for anyhow, to many bloody Capitalist out there charging outrageous prices for anything cheap.
i'm not sure how using a loophole like sending gear from our fed toon is suppose to be viable alternative to actually giving Klingons PvE loot/crafting/an Exchange; unless you work at Cryptic you would see this 'solution' as a slap in the face.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 01:12 PM
I still can't find these places that sell PVP ship gear, where are they?

Are they in orbit or an entire new system?

Why in the **** isn't there a single starter Superbase for Klingons?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingBlades
There is no Klingon auction house. The only workaround for this is to get a friend and give them credits to give to your federation character. Then when your federation character is done buying an item he mails it to you your Klingon.

Also don't expect that much from some Klingon players. They think we should be a faction of 1337 players and if you ask basic questions they have the right to chew you out. I.E 3 rude responses so far. Lots of times in zone chat i see people getting chewed out for asking simple and reasonable questions. I agree knowing that PvP vendors on Genalda isn't very intuitive so it's a very reasonable question.
That happens on either side it's just that the feds are so flooded with noobs most of those types of people probably have zone chat off completely. I always try to help fellow Klingons, and if I see someone acting like a douche I'll tell them to stop.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 03:21 PM
I found vendors before that did exploration point upgrades but I still have found not PVP ship vendors.

Where are they ?
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarian_Rakista
I asked 3 times with no response.

So I logged back into my fed character and I'm not playing Klingons until they are comparable.
At the risk of seeming harsh, that is probably a good decision.

One hopes that this situation remains the way it is now.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarian_Rakista
How the hell could this be excused?

It would take a programmer less than a day to code this, make this an emergency patch.

Take the damn vendor loot tables for the Fed PVP vendors, make Kling Toons and drop them somewhere so we can do something with all these damn points.

We do not want ground weapons, we want ship weapons and an exchange.

Thank you.
Don't act like space is everyones pepsi... I prefer space but I love ground pvp as well... Both have some issues in the interface or controls. I also 100% agree with OP on the need for pvp battles to start when both sides are full.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
At the risk of seeming harsh, that is probably a good decision.

One hopes that this situation remains the way it is now.
I'm not playing my Klingon anymore until they fix the PVE content and/or add PVP honor and a T2 cruiser. :p