Lt. Commander
So i boughts Star trek online from steam and cant even downlod. Then when im finally download the servers are down like 4 hours! So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.

Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC! Finally i figure it out and then BAM severs down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point im so mad im considering cancelling my sub so cryptic knows im serius angry and maybe even sue for my money back and time wasted not to mention the anguish ive been through which is also sueable.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valax1983
So i boughts Star trek online from steam and cant even downlod. Then when im finally download the servers are down like 4 hours! So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.

Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC! Finally i figure it out and then BAM severs down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point im so mad im considering cancelling my sub so cryptic knows im serius angry and maybe even sue for my money back and time wasted not to mention the anguish ive been through which is also sueable.
Wow! Really? Take some deep breaths fella... or don't... maybe your face will explode.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:16 AM
Quote:

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:16 AM
wow....
Tutorial hard? I am not sure what I missed but I think it was actually too easy...should be skipable..
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:17 AM
why buy the game when you are so bad at playing LOL
Lt. Commander
# 6
Quote:
Please do that. That will show them how serious you are, but it won't get them to make it better, so there's really no point playing this game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:

sound to me like you are a fatal noob at computer in general, and if you bosst grahic to max, its look very nice, especially space
Lt. Commander
# 8
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 12:18 AM
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 12:18 AM
i went offline last night (GMT) because servers were down chilled out a bit watched some tv and went to bed only to wake up and guess what servers still offline plain and simplly this is a joke begining to feel like im playing the funcom classic AO again.
Closed Thread