Lt. Commander
I was having a problem doing away missions on the planet surface, and the GM told me "tough ****" and that it was beta, and that since i wasnt a lifetime sub i didnt get "premium" help.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkwizard View Post
I was having a problem doing away missions on the planet surface, and the GM told me "tough ****" and that it was beta, and that since i wasnt a lifetime sub i didnt get "premium" help.
They kind of have bigger issues to deal with at the moment than you having problems with away missions. I don't agree with how rude he or she was to you but come on
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:05 PM
There is no way a Cryptic employee told you though ****...no way. You are just a peeved off troll who wants to cause more trouble. Loser.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:07 PM
Quote:
I call shenanigans..... Unless you have the entire transcript (as well as what you said), your claim is nothing.

And, if you think it's "funny" to make such an accusation, in public, I honestly hope the forum GM's bring the ban hammer down hard.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 04:09 PM
That's a pretty serious accusation you're flinging there mister.

Screen shot or it didn't happen tbh.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Provide a screenshot, otherwise BS.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 04:10 PM
there should be a price on the head of people like you... god damnit
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 04:10 PM
Should have immediately screen capped, no doubt in my mind that had you done so that employee would have never done so again.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:

I hope you realize, child, that there is not one person, not even the nerd-ragers, that will believe that load of ****.

*edit*

I stand corrected.....apparently there is an idiot out there that would believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKnight6 View Post
Should have immediately screen capped, no doubt in my mind that had you done so that employee would have never done so again.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Is there even a way to screenshot this game WITH the ui showing?