Ensign
# 1 The flagships
11-21-2013, 07:19 PM
Ive been looking at each factions' flagships and i had an idea to use the lt.com and ensign uni boffs in a creative way. Since the ody is more tank than dps u could use the lt.com as a sci spot and the ensign as a tac. For the bortasqu since its 50/50 go with lt.com tac and the ensign as an eng. Finally the scimis go with lt.com eng and ensign sci.(note:with the scimis it is intended to try and be an alpha strike ship)
Captain
# 2
11-21-2013, 08:50 PM
Pretty Common Knowledge

Most of the issues people generally have with Flagships is consoles and turne rates. Not their seating.
Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
Captain
# 3
11-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Or since this is a dakka based PvE game... you can put the LtCmdr on the Oddy to tactical... the Bortasqu kills things already so it doesn't need help, and you can put the LtCmdr on the Scimitar to Tac and the ens to Engineering.

Just saying.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.