Lt. Commander
As usual, I bugged this.

First, I wanted to compliment you guys for giving us a Tutorial where all the NPCs in pop-up windows emotionally reacted while speaking to you in the close-up windows. I think this is very cool and was needed.

However...

I am now reminded, having just done the S.S. Azura mission, that Captain Brott, although her ship is about to explode, is as calm as previous NPC reactions; no emotions over her ship and crew possibly exploding.

This is not the only mission I remember from Open Beta like this. Generally speaking, I would like to see an "emotional pass" over the rest of the NPCs we interact with that we see on Pop-up windows. I think, it's probably best to cover those that we interact with missions first and then move on to the ones we contact in Starfleet on a regular basis. ( I know, it sounds "backward", but there is a whole host of reactions to do with Sulu, Quinn, etc. as oppossed to set missions).

Also, do not forget this for any future PvE Klingon mission NPCs...and of course Klingon High Command.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Okay, the more I go through the mission (Fed side so far) the more "Dead" faces i see telling me, "Oh no! My ship is being overrun by terroristic gnomes intent on stealing my planet's family jewels and they are beating my beloved pet and calling him names!"

I just don't see the concern out of these NPC contacts that are giving you missions.

Again, using the Tutorial, the game felt more "alive" with worried, wide-eyed expressions and smiles after a job has been done (Thelin), not so much here.

(Hey...I just caught that. Isn't Thelin the same guy from the Tutorial AND the Captain of the USS Kirk? )
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 09:22 PM
Yes the emotions displayed by the NPCs in the tutorial are working good, a little more of these later in the game would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 06:28 AM
Have to agree - whilst not vital to my enjoyment of the game it might stop me from spamming the F key for a few seconds