Lt. Commander
I downloaded the digital deluxe edition yesterday and used the activation key provided. I created a character but have seen no options for any of the bonuses advertised. Are these bonuses not working until full launch or am i missing something? The information supplied to the end-user in relation to the advertised bonuses is sparse at best.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonergan
I downloaded the digital deluxe edition yesterday and used the activation key provided. I created a character but have seen no options for any of the bonuses advertised. Are these bonuses not working until full launch or am i missing something? The information supplied to the end-user in relation to the advertised bonuses is sparse at best.
This has been answered over 9000 times, They do not go active until the 2nd -.- READ THE FORUMS AND USE THE SEARCH BAR

Durr Hurr Derp
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valormeer View Post
This has been answered over 9000 times, They do not go active until the 2nd -.- READ THE FORUMS AND USE THE SEARCH BAR

Durr Hurr Derp
No, the FAQ says that the items will be available when you pruchase the complete game So the question is ok. AND some of the pre order items seems to be active (constitution class, the old one, as a example).

The right answer here is that the activation code (other retailer refer to it as the pre order code) isn't the retail code for the pre order items.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 07:59 AM
To quote the Preorder FAQ
Quote:
Q: How does the pre-order work? How do I get into Open Beta and the Head Start?

A: When you purchase the preorder, you’ll receive a Key that works for Open Beta and Head Start. Keys will either be e-mailed to you or given to you at the store. Each retailer is sending out keys at different times so check with them about timing.

Q: What happens if I don't receive my key?

A: It's really up to the retailer to provide you with a key for your pre-order. We'll try to help as we can, but they should always be your first contact.

Q: Will I receive my retailer exclusives during the Head Start?

A: No. The exclusives are tied to the retail product, not to the preorder key. In other words, you’ll need to purchase the full version of the game and input that key.
Please read the Preorder FAQ located here... http://www.startrekonline.com/preorder-faq