Lt. Commander
================================================
INTRODUCTION
Leader: Sokol (30-40hrs a week play time)
Recruitment Status: [OPEN]
Play Style: Casual to Moderate Hard Core
Comms: [Ventrillo]
Time zone: USA, West Coast.

Back Ground & Story Line
During the recent re-organization of Star Fleet assets, Star Fleet command approved the formation of the Khitomer Fleet. The recent aggression of the Klingons, the rumored new weapons the Romulans are employing, and intensified raiding activities against Federation transport ships, have forced Star Fleet to form a new Fleet Tasked with keeping an eye on Klingon Aggression, investigating rumors of new Romulan weaponry, and actively hunt down Raiders and Pirates.

To this end, we are currently accepting applications of all new Recruits. We are looking for recruits of all play styles that wish to grow within the ranks of Khitomer Fleet, and enjoy playing as part of a Fleet.

Ive played many MMOs and ran large guilds in UO (350 unique), and WoW (459 unique), and know what it takes to make a guild succeed, and that is good members, who take an active role in the guild. We are currently seeking people, who wish to enjoy STO in a Fleet environment and who want to help the Fleet grow and turn into a community, and not just a Fleet! We have always understood that good members are what make a good guild and are always on the lookout for new Officers.

We are casual friendly (Im a father of 5 kids) and do not have requirements of how you should play and when. We WILL however take part in end game content, PvP, and Fleet Actions, but do not require you to participate. We do ask that you group with Fleet members when possible, and be good natured and friendly with all members.

If youre interested, please visit our Recruitment Forum, and PM me there, or post your application in the Recruitment Forum.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:26 PM
We are growing nicely, but are still seeking members who wish to be apart of a community of relaxed fun loving gamers.

~Sokol
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Launch day!

Those of you that did not participate in the head start, but have expressed interest in joining Khitomer Fleet, please add me to your friends so I can get you into the Fleet.

To Friend me, in game push the "
O" Button, then for the handle just put @sokoleq then add friend.

See you all in game!

Sokol
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Khitomer Fleet is still in open recruitment, seeking mature gamers! Casual Friendly, and looking for good natured fun loving people. See above posts on how to contact me for an invite!

See you in game!

Sokol
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Congratulations Khitomer Fleet members Bear@Q26, and taunkin@borqnox, for completing The Infected Raid with a couple Fleet Guests (Bales, Piper, and Eighteen)! CONGRATULATIONS!

Sokol
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2010, 07:39 AM
We are well established and have infected on daily farm. We are currently recruiting more RA5's (and any level) to prepare for 10man+ Raids in the future.

Regards,
Sokol