Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 151
01-31-2010, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyShoe
Yes! You can get a very nice green shield. Which will help you a lot when your standard issue phasers are sucking it.
It's not hard to get green heavy cannons like Klingons get by level 6, through exploration or SB24 drops, and I think one mission has some green weapon loot before level 6. When it comes to who gets the best loot, Feds win every time. That's just a matter of fact.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 153
01-31-2010, 09:47 PM
Feds with Standard and MK I gear do venture into PVP and do get obliterated by klingons. True/False? :p
Lt. Commander
# 154
01-31-2010, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Feds with Standard and MK I gear do venture into PVP and do get obliterated by klingons. True/False? :p
True, but if you don't gear for PVP and don't know how that whole part of the game works, then that's not a balance problem, that's a player problem.
Lt. Commander
# 155
01-31-2010, 09:53 PM
Quote:
But that isn't the klingons fault.

It's like a guy bringing a knife to a gun fight then crying that the guy with the gun is OP. Well you knew what was coming you could of prepared. I don't cry when I enter a fight with klingon starter equipment and the feds have far better equipment then I do and I get wasted in like 6 seconds.

If people want to PvP but not take the time to get the gear then they need to suck up losing because it's stupid to nerf everything so that people that decide not to get any gear at all and then try to pvp can stand a chance.