Lt. Commander
Hey Folks,

I am returning to STO after a long break and am seeking a local fleet, if any are still active. Any recomemdations would be welcome.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-16-2011, 07:43 PM
The Clan Hunters are an international fleet with members on at nearly all hours of most days. We have a ventrilo server available.

If you would like to check us out feel free to type '/channel_join ClanH' in game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Since I have pretty much...exactly the same question as HardCalibre up there, I figured I'd just bump his thread instead.

(Yeah, I know about the Anzac fleet, seen 'em around. Just wondering about other options.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-20-2011, 01:48 AM
I am not overly encouraged by the flood of responses the few people i have spoken to in game suggested that many Oceanic fleets have gone bust or players have moved on to other games. Most unfortunate.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-20-2011, 02:01 AM
As Whitelight pointed out you can try the Clan Hunters.

I know we have at least one or a few other Aussies in the fleet, I'm sure they would be glad for the company

Nikita

Lt. Commander
# 6
04-20-2011, 07:50 AM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.