03-22-2010, 05:21 AM
Unadulterated bump !.
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueleader360 View Post
Tyreal! Hows it going dude?

Yeah, STO is proving to be quite a tasty game! We cant seem to get Helm to log off though... he seems to have clocked up 150 hours over the last couple of weeks! Fleet is going well also, so if u want to hook up, just shout bro

/salute
Hello Oane,

Sorry about the late reply.

Well if there is one thing STO is missing its quality smut. Though once I reached Capt I got a little bored with STO so am taking a brake to see if it gets less repetitive.

Am now making an effort to finish some book quests in LOTRO and grind some deeds.
Lt. Commander
# 43 Recruitment Drive
04-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Well to be honest things have gotten very quiet in the Light Knights fleet of late with several of the founding members moving on to other games and those of us who still play not playing all that often (I'm as guilty of this as anyone). But in the last few weeks I've really gotten back into the game again and the only thing missing is the fact that I'm often the only person in the fleet online.

So to combat this I thought I'd try to recruit a few more people (gotta be worth a shot).

So if your looking for a chilled out fleet that's part of an awesome gaming community then look no further cos that's us

There's only a couple of fleet rules, respect other players, remember it's only a game and (most importantly) HAVE FUN.

So if you fancy joining then contact me in-game (Handle is @cosmicpirate) or apply via our website/forum www.light-knights.co.uk

We also have a Klingon fleet too - imaginatively called 'Dark Knights'

Thanks for reading

Oh btw the avatar pic is actually me at one of the Light Knights many real-life meets and the 'tache was real