Career Officer
# 1 Thanks for the Miner's Outfit!
10-16-2013, 10:16 AM
I just wanted to thank the devs and the art team for doing a wonderful job on the Dilithium Miner's outfit! It's very nicely detailed, and presents many options and combinations. Well done!

Mind you, I have no logical explanation why my Admirals are dressing up as miners, and mining dilithium themselves. But hey, it's a game....

Two minor quibbles, however:
  • "Gauntlet" is misspelled.
  • My Federation liberated Borg female can't use the "Seven of Nine" hand that she normally does. The only hand options are "Bare" and "Miner Gloves".
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Career Officer
# 2
10-16-2013, 10:28 AM
Ya gotta respect leaders who lead from the front.

"Ensign, load up the container with dilithium ore. Here, let me show you how first. Aw hell, just stand over there. I'll do it myself."

Join AIE Today! http://forum.myextralife.com/forum/6...r-trek-online/
Rihannsu
# 3
10-17-2013, 01:13 AM
I'm not too interested in dressing like a miner, either. But that costume is so flexible, you can do all kinds of outfits with it that don't look like a miner at all. The pieces have large palettes and can be used pretty freely with other costume parts. And it can be worn by boffs, too. Overall its a great costume and much more worth buying than the Embassy robes.

My only problem with it is, Fed-Rom can't use the wrist computers with it.
But then those can't be used with most other things either, so nothing new there.
Commander
# 4
10-17-2013, 02:24 AM
Yes I have to agree, many thanks for this miner outfit.

My romulan girl looks great in it, and to be onest is doesnt look all that miner, to me at least, but more of a tomb raider/arheologist costume.

The goggles looks awesome, too bad there isnt a hoody or a cap like the remans have or even a protection helmet but thats ok, i still like it
Lieutenant
# 5
10-17-2013, 03:16 PM
Sounds awesome... Where do you get it?
[insert signature here]
Captain
# 6
10-17-2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster707 View Post
Sounds awesome... Where do you get it?
You have to be part of a Fleet with the Dilithium Mine Fleet Holding...
----
Player participation is impossible when people can't even get in the game after patches break things.

Kept out of STO due to Error 14179165 since 9/11/14 patch.
Career Officer
# 7
10-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
You have to be part of a Fleet with the Dilithium Mine Fleet Holding...
You don't have to be part of the fleet. You just need an invite to a mine holding that has it unlocked. And it doesn't use a provision, so you don't even need to be in any fleet to buy it... just costs fleet credits and dil (8k/16k).
Empire Veteran
# 8
10-17-2013, 09:27 PM
Unfortunately I experienced a bug that failed to unlock all pieces of the miner outfit on my liberated Borg human toon so I'm pretty steamed about that.
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Career Officer
# 9
10-18-2013, 01:01 AM
I would love to sneak a peek at a screenshot or two of anyone wearing this outfit?
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Admiral Quinn was never over ALL of Starfleet << Link
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Career Officer
# 10
10-18-2013, 01:03 AM
The Miner outfit is nice and I'd happily buy it for more toons if not for one thing. Am I the only one who has this problem with the belt?

I'm assuming the pouch is supposed to be on the leg and not just floating off into the wide blue yonder?