Lt. Commander
# 1 Enough of the complaining...
01-31-2010, 05:57 AM
It's kinda understood for those people who have never played an MMO, much less started playing an MMO just prior to Live to hear the complaints, questions and general irratation. However, for the majority of players that are whining about the server status, lag .etc, enough is enough. Every MMO has small, short lived glitches. The fact that the game has not gone down for DAYS as it has been for other MMO's is remarkable.

Other than "hearing" yourself on the forums talking crap about the game, devs and overall life, how bout shut'n up a bit. All the spam "OMG, when are the servers gonna be up?????" and "Fix this game now!!!!" threads are a waste of yours, mine and the devs time. If you REALLY think they are'nt working thier asses off to jump on problems as they arise then you must be living in your own reality.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 05:57 AM
No, we're living in the reality based around the reputation Cryptic has built for themselves.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethatu
No, we're living in the reality based around the reputation Cryptic has built for themselves.
"What does that even mean?..."

"I agree with the OP, but this being the internet and the vast majority of complainers being people with too much time on their hands you have to expect this sort of thing."

"I take solace in the fact all their opinions don't mean anything. The devs don't listen to them, I don't listen to them"

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 06:27 AM
I'll compare this to passing a collection plate on Sunday Morning: High Hopes and empty promises...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 06:31 AM
Another post complaining about complainers ..............?

This MMO has a huge share of problems lol.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 06:34 AM
LOL. Yeah. Complaining about complaining is as bad as just complaining.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain-Disaster
Another post complaining about complainers ..............?

This MMO has a huge share of problems lol.
"I don't mind people complaining if they offer something constructive, but crying over the servers being down a bit right around launch time is normal for a MMO and they need to shut up and be patient."

Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 06:42 AM
The fanbois QQing about hate posts is hilarious. Wait until tomorrow when all goes boom, you'll be QQing even more.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 06:55 AM
"It seems like a lot of posters in this thread don't understand that this thread is not complaining about complainers... It is trying to educate people who post uselessly about the servers being down or bugs being present when a MMO is first launched. It happens."

Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillos View Post
"What does that even mean?..."
Cryptic. They have built their own reputation. The people you see complaining on this forum are not all doing so blindly.

Hint: Their reputation is very bad.
Closed Thread