Lt. Commander
Anyone who has tried to get a full team of five into the same Deep-Space Encounter knows it can be a big pain in the ass, as there's always one person already there, or comes in, and for whatever reason won't leave. You can't even TK him!

Please make us able to have our own instance when there's a full team.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithustus View Post
Anyone who has tried to get a full team of five into the same Deep-Space Encounter knows it can be a big pain in the ass, as there's always one person already there, or comes in, and for whatever reason won't leave. You can't even TK him!

Please make us able to have our own instance when there's a full team.
I think I found a way to fix this issue already in game... it needs more testing to ensure it works but if you sent your team to closed than your team will not get split up in said instances. If you leave it open for invite than you will indeed get split up. I played six hours with my team and we never got split up and we never had a random person join in our open instances.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:52 PM
I know this is wrong but i'm going to bump this real quick because I feel a lot of players might benefit from this info i just posted above this post.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 09:12 AM
np; keep bumping if it works. I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet.