Lt. Commander
I got on my klingon toon its running like junk. Loads are taking forever and everytime i press enter to chat it makes the window flicker
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 09:12 AM
Whole, crashing again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 09:14 AM
patethic really... theres considerably less players for headstart, and somehow the cryptic servers are performing at a considerably lower standard..

I smell another 5 hour maintenance coming up... and once again It wont fix a damned thing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munx View Post
patethic really... theres considerably less players for headstart, and somehow the cryptic servers are performing at a considerably lower standard..

I smell another 5 hour maintenance coming up... and once again It wont fix a damned thing.
i blame Obama for this!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 09:15 AM
It's the whole thing. I managed to break away to attempt to play again after trying twice yesterday, but only being able to play for about an hour between a couple of crashes. Now, I just log in and bam...down again.

Unbelievable. At least with other MMOs, I was able to log in and it would crash me out once in a while. It wasn't the entire server, or shard (whatever they call their broken mess), where everyone was out for 2 hours every other hour during main game time.

Ridiculous and lack of perparation is unexcuseable. If it continues into launch, there are going to be a lot that grow tired quickly of attempting to log in every 30 minutes due to no communcation, even though Cryptic promised last night was more of a fluke with their lack of updates.

So, forum is a tad slow, game is ridiculous with load times and even the chat stopped working before it went down.

Tuesday is gonna stink.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelusion View Post
I

Tuesday is gonna stink.
i wonder what the problem is there was hellof ppl in open beta compared to head start