Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 12:08 PM
I am looking if there are any generous people out there, i live in GA.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geldonyetich View Post
I could have taken that code, but honestly, I do live within drivable range of a Del Taco...
The question is, do they HAVE any?

I went to the 2 in ST louis and they were sold out and weren't getting anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorac
The question is, do they HAVE any?

I went to the 2 in ST louis and they were sold out and weren't getting anymore.
I have two Del Tacos in my area (ohh, I feel double-blessed). So far, both only have the Klingon Bird of Prey cups (yes, I'm going try to get all four). One happens to be on the way home from work so I guess I'll be in the need for a large, er, macho size soda. I won't charge, but I'll think of a trivia (star trek of course) question, and first one to post the right answer will get the code

My question is, is there any additional bonuses if you have more than one Del Taco code or is the shuttle pet the only one?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdublade View Post
I have two Del Tacos in my area (ohh, I feel double-blessed). So far, both only have the Klingon Bird of Prey cups (yes, I'm going try to get all four). One happens to be on the way home from work so I guess I'll be in the need for a large, er, macho size soda. I won't charge, but I'll think of a trivia (star trek of course) question, and first one to post the right answer will get the code

My question is, is there any additional bonuses if you have more than one Del Taco code or is the shuttle pet the only one?
only one

10 char