Lt. Commander
# 1 Products gone...?
01-31-2010, 10:27 AM
So I bought the Gamestop preorder, the Lifetime Sub, and also managed to land a Del Taco promotion.... so I go into my login account info, and all of it is gone and it's asking me to enter a key??

If I lost the stuff that I bought, I'm going to be suuuuuuuuper ****ed... and not just for the hours of downtime.

Anyone else seeing this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renegadejtx View Post
So I bought the Gamestop preorder, the Lifetime Sub, and also managed to land a Del Taco promotion.... so I go into my login account info, and all of it is gone and it's asking me to enter a key??

If I lost the stuff that I bought, I'm going to be suuuuuuuuper ****ed... and not just for the hours of downtime.

Anyone else seeing this?
I am. Steam Digital Deluxe Edition pre-order, lifetime subscription, and Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform are missing.
Lt. Commander
# 3 So what do we do?
01-31-2010, 11:01 AM
Now what? That's not good at all....
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 11:02 AM
That happens everytime the servers go down. The stuff has always reappeared.... until now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 11:04 AM
It's a known issue. When there's a problem with the account server your products can disappear from the page.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 11:06 AM
Ye Ghods, folks - it helps to look in the right place BEFORE you go off.

Go to the main page, select "My Account" in the upper-right corner (right next to "Log Out", in orange), and wait for the account page to come up.

Look in the "Activated Products" box.

Then, feel foolish for having gone to the CODE ENTRY page instead of the ACCOUNT page. The key here is that is was ASKING you to enter a key, which menat you were in the wrong place.

Jusst did this myself, and all is in order. If yours aren't there, the SUBMIT A TICKET.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callasan View Post
Ye Ghods, folks - it helps to look in the right place BEFORE you go off.

Go to the main page, select "My Account" in the upper-right corner (right next to "Log Out", in orange), and wait for the account page to come up.

Look in the "Activated Products" box.

Then, feel foolish for having gone to the CODE ENTRY page instead of the ACCOUNT page. The key here is that is was ASKING you to enter a key, which menat you were in the wrong place.

Jusst did this myself, and all is in order. If yours aren't there, the SUBMIT A TICKET.
That's where we've been looking.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Back now, phew!
01-31-2010, 11:12 AM
So.... Callasan, thanks for that attitude.... looks great on you.

Nacelle... mine are back now. It just kinda freaked me out to see that happen... considering how much it all totals.