Lt. Commander
Hi all

We all know that both sides are getting "raid Episodes" for endgame pve. But my question is directed at the PvE announcement before the raid content question

Quote:
The Hive Mind Is Everywhere
The Borg are invading! Just in time for many of you to reach the rank of Admiral, we've got three new high-level Episodes centered around the classic Alpha Quadrant menace, the Borg. Here's what you can expect:
Collateral Damage - Help save civilians caught in a battle between the Borg and Undine.
Recovery - In this follow-up to Collateral Damage, Rescue colonists infected by the Borg virus and fight Undine determined to destroy them!
State of Q - Q transports you back in time to do him a special favor.
More to come!
In addition to our compelling scripted content, you'll be able to check out a brand new, Borg-themed Deep Space Encounter. Can you and your friends hold off the coming invasion? It won't be long until you're called upon by Starfleet to save the galaxy!
Is the content listed above JUST for the federation?

Much <3
Oxegen
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:28 AM
bump for some sort of response <3
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxegen
Hi all

We all know that both sides are getting "raid Episodes" for endgame pve. But my question is directed at the PvE announcement before the raid content question

Is the content listed above JUST for the federation?

Much <3
Oxegen
good question like to know my self
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:52 AM
Bump, going to keep bumping until we receive some sort of "official" answer. Because it isn't clear.

It does mention starfleet, but then agian, it mentions starfleet in the raid episodes.

Bump
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 04:55 AM
Most likely. Although the good news is they said they were making Klingon star clusters.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 04:55 AM
Indeed a good question.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 04:56 AM
There is a major 45 day content patch coming out around March 17th. I would hope it would involve our first taste of Klingon PvE content for the lower levels. Personally, I won't play the KDF until there sufficient PvE for them, or rather until they "finish" the Klingon side.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Bump, going to keep bumping until we receive some sort of "official" answer. Because it isn't clear.
Then stop bumping at the weekend... You won't get an official word on this on a sunday. (If at all) You might get an infraction point though, since bumping is an offense of the forum rules. (Not that I mind, but just so that you won't wonder in case... )

Apart from that: follow the rule of thumb: "Everything that hasn't the words "for kliingons (too)" on it, is Federation only."
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Cryptic's offices are located in California, in the USA.

When you "bumped" this post for an official response it was 5AM Sunday morning where they are at.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but what exactly do you believe the chances are that someone from Cryptic is in the office and reading the forums on 5AM on a Sunday morning?
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
Cryptic's offices are located in California, in the USA.

When you "bumped" this post for an official response it was 5AM Sunday morning where they are at.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but what exactly do you believe the chances are that someone from Cryptic is in the office and reading the forums on 5AM on a Sunday morning?
Those monitoring the servers?

I was hoping others may know the answer. If i wanted ti ask cryptic. I would email them.