Lt. Commander
..and will continue to do so every 2-3 hours at random until I am provided with a Del Taco code. That is correct, I am holding this entire game for ransom!

If my demands are not ceded to within 24 hours, hostages will be executed, starting with Sulu.

you now have 23 hours and 58 mintues....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ok, it was worth a shot )
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amra_the_lion View Post
..and will continue to do so every 2-3 hours at random until I am provided with a Del Taco code. That is correct, I am holding this entire game for ransom!

If my demands are not ceded to within 24 hours, hostages will be executed, starting with Sulu.

you now have 23 hours and 58 mintues....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ok, it was worth a shot )
...so you know where Sulu is, then?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Paynicus
...so you know where Sulu is, then?
Yes I do, and will tell you for a Del Taco code. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amra_the_lion View Post
Yes I do, and will tell you for a Del Taco code. :p
Slight flaw in your demands.... seems like Sulu could be saved by an already used code... but, If sulu does get executed at least it will be easier to direct people to his location... go ahead... execute him... I dare you