Lt. Commander
# 1 FFS, nerf cloak already!!
01-31-2010, 10:01 AM
After 2 minutes without fights, Feds get a free point every 30 seconds.

DO IT!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesstair View Post

DO IT!
Do we get our hull and shield points back? Does the BoP get back the lost BO slot?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Do we get our hull and shield points back? Does the BoP get back the lost BO slot?
No. But games don't last 10 minutes of klingons sitting there cloaked.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:05 AM
dont like it dont do pvp simple solution, you got a whole story to play through in PvE last time I checked, so if you dont like it do that instead...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 10:06 AM
Quote:

DO IT!
I am reminded of closed beta, where the endless whining from less motivated, pve-oriented players was like a nonstop chant.

Those of us who played kdf, would hop on our fed characters and beat other kdf players. Then we'd hop on our kdf characters and win every time.

Then, we come to the forums and see these really ignorant claims about how one thing or another was op, op, op. Everything was 'op'.

I've even gotten tells from new fed players who think that klingon ground avatars have a damage or resist bonus in ground pvp.

This game is not as simple as it looks. You guys are doing yourselves, and us a huge disservice by coming here and whining before you know what you are talking about.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
No. But games don't last 10 minutes of klingons sitting there cloaked.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Play area control or Assault ship missions then. If they stay cloaked they lose.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
I am reminded of closed beta, where the endless whining from less motivated, pve-oriented players was like a nonstop chant.

Those of us who played kdf, would hop on our fed characters and beat other kdf players. Then we'd hop on our kdf characters and win every time.

Then, we come to the forums and see these really ignorant claims about how one thing or another was op, op, op. Everything was 'op'.

I've even gotten tells from new fed players who think that klingon ground avatars have a damage or resist bonus in ground pvp.

This game is not as simple as it looks. You guys are doing yourselves, and us a huge disservice by coming here and whining before you know what you are talking about.
Did you read my post?

It was one line. It really wasn't that much to read. Klingons sitting cloaked for over 2 minutes doing nothing = not fun for anyone. Less of that = faster games = better for everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 10:11 AM
I will gladly come out of cloak as soon as the Fed blob of doom breaks up. Wander somewhere alone and I will gladly come out of cloak every time. Until then why should they decloak? Just so you can gank them?

No thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Did you read my post?

It was one line. It really wasn't that much to read. Klingons sitting cloaked for over 2 minutes doing nothing = not fun for anyone. Less of that = faster games = better for everyone.
Oh no! over 2 minutes? Wow that must have really cut into your day.

If the games go any faster Cryptic will do to space what they did to the ground, multiple the kills required by 266.66%
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Did you read my post?

Its called tactics, plannign your first strike, attacking at the opertune moment, just flying in blindly gets Klingons players killed quickly...

We have cloak for a reason, our ships are fast and powerfull but are also very fragile, we need to pick our targets carefully before we attack...